LOUISVILLE KY, HOTWIFE SEEKS BBC BULL FOR CUCKOLD PLAY

Southendqueen

Couple
Real Person
From
KY, US
Sexy Hotwife, for fun bbc only. QOS, and love exreme cuckold play to cuck hubby, i enjoy all positions, kissing, light hair pull, light *******. And verbal humiliation of cuck and hia caged cock and more....can text or talk on phone to make this easier. Seeking regular bull visits. Be clean ddf, cuck cleans up and more. Be well hung and prefer shaved or well trimmed bbc

Attachments

• 664811007.jpg
    664811007.jpg
    562.6 KB · Views: 669
Sexy Hotwife, for fun bbc only. QOS, and love exreme cuckold play to cuck hubby, i enjoy all positions, kissing, light hair pull, light *******. And verbal humiliation of cuck and hia caged cock and more....can text or talk on phone to make this easier. Seeking regular bull visits. Be clean ddf, cuck cleans up and more. Be well hung and prefer shaved or well trimmed bbc
Hey 38 mix race single m here can visit if you into people who come once in a while

Attachments

• 66EDC043-F8AD-4848-B0B3-231E29AD1433.jpeg
    66EDC043-F8AD-4848-B0B3-231E29AD1433.jpeg
    190.4 KB · Views: 581
  • 21CB8F84-9F43-4DAA-B58E-0AF13EDFE8D1.jpeg
    21CB8F84-9F43-4DAA-B58E-0AF13EDFE8D1.jpeg
    46.4 KB · Views: 242
HMU babe Indiana side of the water ;)

Attachments

• 5E2F5F83-6F48-478C-AE78-1EF3D445D87C.jpeg
    5E2F5F83-6F48-478C-AE78-1EF3D445D87C.jpeg
    51.5 KB · Views: 261
I would love to entertain your company…Im from the Cleveland area and don’t mind traveling…

Attachments

• 76D742DC-4526-4082-9FBC-A992196FE977.jpeg
    76D742DC-4526-4082-9FBC-A992196FE977.jpeg
    641.4 KB · Views: 495
Omg you are sexy

Beautiful lady x.... :love: 🌹:love:

I’m down your way every so often and would love to play with the wife when i’m there if you OK with that

WOW

Back