BBC BULL needed for fiancé.

cumwhorewife

Couple
From
Belgium
Me and Victoria are seeking a BBC BULL that truly deserves her she’s my princess but fucks like a real woman for the man that can truly give her deep satisfaction. I have bwc so looking for only real BBC BULL. She is my prized possesion and I’m very possesive over her. Full experiences and pleasure to use us both if you bulls are open. We both have max submission to give the right person in different ways. Thank you.

Attachments

• ED227DC9-829E-41D9-9FB7-F3A0C36CFA1D.jpeg
    ED227DC9-829E-41D9-9FB7-F3A0C36CFA1D.jpeg
    153.6 KB · Views: 170
  • D2B55C40-4499-4E7B-A9B8-B30F67AEE4DC.jpeg
    D2B55C40-4499-4E7B-A9B8-B30F67AEE4DC.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Hello thank you for message but did you see discription? She needs deep satisfaction can you send photo of your BBC please? If your a real BBC bull we will both be open to full service…😈🥵
Thank you
Luke

Hello thank you for message but did you see discription? She needs deep satisfaction can you send photo of your BBC please? If your a real BBC bull we will both be open to full service…😈🥵
Thank you
Luke
Those are the kind of things you speak in private. And sending pictures is not the right way to interact with others. Isn't there a brain and personality attached to that dick you need to talk to first and see if there's chemistry? Otherwise, why wouldn't one flag this as a dick pic collection post?

Back