BBC based on BDSM

What do you prefer more ?

• Total voters
I prefer dominant black men. maybe not real bdsm stuff but i'm more a willing submissive girl and i love to please and serve them:lips:
Ich Weiss ;)

I know German women deeply ( last one was from München ). German woman is strong in real life but very submissive with real man and do more than expected to make him satisfied sexually what ever perverted or crazy sexual fantasy .... I'm happy because you prefer dominant bull if you have chance to date .... Es freue mich ;)

View attachment 1356418View attachment 1356419View attachment 1356420View attachment 1356421 I have become more turned on by BDSM, and have got more into it in last 12 months or so. But I found it difficult to find a black who's into BDSM in travelling distance to us. I even advertised on Fetlife. So I had to resort to a white ex bf who I met up on Facebook for my BDSM kicks. He was practising as I was learning.
I think my ideal would be a black master who has the right facilities and toys, whips etc for me to spend a week end night at now and again!

Back