BBC based on BDSM

What do you prefer more ?

• Total voters
One of My favorite things to do is pin down and whip needing white wives.

I need this kind of dominance in my life

It's a good strategy: first your warm up her ass and then you put inside your big dick!

I love how you put your foot on her!

It's a good strategy: first your warm up her ass and then you put inside your big dick!
No lie ... every time I've whipped women and the reason i continue to do so is because once you pin them and whip them. Their body naturally starts to create thicker more viscous vaginal secretions the more they are ****** into physical submission. The longer you whip them the more the volume and viscosity. The primal acceptance kicks in and they prepare to be physically taken. Its pure neurochemistry. Its the same reason why if you ever want to have passionate sex with a woman at some point you must wrestle her. Your primal brain is strongly triggered by touch and breathing. This is natural domination. I don't just please women the way they want. I show them what they didn't know they needed. For some its very liberating because the increased bloo d flow and physicality is a far more physically satisfying experience. For others it's a therapeutic release. Either way. A womans physiology is what it is ... I'm here for those in need of experiencing this.

I agree that it can be great. But it's really hard to find someone who agrees what is too much. I would love to experience more of it, loved what I have had done to me so far. But some of it gives me the creeps.
It's also nice to find someone respectful that even if they are into more than you are they cam control themselves and only take things at the level your at 😘

You are one of the best Bull because you know how to treat our wives. Thank you! :love:

Back