BBC based on BDSM

What do you prefer more ?

• Total voters
I remember having to wear ankle straps one night , my husband invited three bulls home one night from the pub , I was not expecting the visit so when they came home I was only wearing my nightie ,hubby got drinks while the guys fondled me , we were soon naked and enjoying each other I noticed one with the thickest cock I ever seen .
Hubby returned with some leather straps and shackles, they must have discussed this in the pub ,I knew hubby wanted me to experience bdsm and I was keen , they slapped me pegged me mouth fucked me ,hair pulling then caned me , finally I was put into the ankle straps and hand tied , on all fours I was bitten ass licked tits tied then one by one fucked in every hole I had , finally I had the huge thick cock fuck my now used ass hole ,he rapidly fucked until he blew ,hubby left me in the straps there for an hour , then they fucked me again before they left ,leaving me covered in cum and piss.
You lucky, lucky girl! I am so envious of you!

Hot Event

If you want to join real kinky gangbang Party feel free to fill this form secretly, but you have to accept points below :

• Recent HIV / AIDS Test
  • Defining hard limits if you have
  • Promising to keep privacy all partners in this hot event, and don't share any related data without permission.

Last edited:
No traditional SEX with Dominant BBC

O, white slutty Slave you are obligated to show acceptance Although he avenges from your white sexy body for his ancestors and fucking you hard without stop. showing acceptance is best to have harmony with Africans and spreading peace, love, Humanity.

Best Revenge and Compensation is Hot SEX and satisfying BBC.

tumblr_p6z1m56eaS1vrs34so1_500.gif

tumblr_menqdxzZhd1rwzc2z.gif

tumblr_nv3kfsrc8X1uag8meo1_500.gif

Back