Would you purchase a BBC for a month?

• Total voters

Eager-bbc-breeder

Male
Real Person
From
MA, US
Random fantasy that I thought would’ve fun turned into a reality-

Having a BBC auction where participating men would be chained and lined up for the auction. Sold to couples for a month at a time with partial proceeds going to an account given to those hosting the auction for some compensation after the month is over. Men auctioned off would be bound to perform as bulls per purchasing couples request as often as requested in environments and situations of the purchasing couples choosing. IE public places, bound and kept hard for any parties purchasing couples may be hosting, etc. Auctioned men and couples would be able to fill out forms ahead of time and be matched up with people who shared the same interests so there’s no risk of being auctioned off to the wrong type of person.

If you’d like that, answer the poll and let me know if I’m the only one who likes this fantasy (with its poor grammar and what not).

I would think just inviting him in and having the wife ready, and willing to serve him would be a better way. Have full use of her for as long as he needed.

You've hit on the most difficult aspect of this lifestyle to justify; the notion of race-play by definition lends itself to some things that, taken out of context, sound/look incredibly racist.

But you've clarified this is only fantasy and god knows I have a million fucked up fantasies so you'll get no judgement from me here. :)

Assuming everyone involved was a wiling participant - sure. Sticks and stones may break bones but whips and chains excite me.

We get your point. I'm not a fan of the cuckold thing either or of treating wives like slaves or whores. Only surprised this is still on since November. Maybe this is ALT right sex? I wonder if the Germans do this kind of things when they dress like nazis in their SM sex games, perhaps parading Jewish girls or doing experiments with them? Were the Christian girls excited when they were traded as sex slaves by ISIS. Hmmm.

You just want slaves and are articulating every white mans deep desire to see it all go back to what it was even if you are giving up your woman to see us chained. except they want to be ours without us doing a damn thing.

Oh please my man, reread it. I’m a black man like yourself, slavery is no joke. That wasn’t the goal just a different way to enjoy the pleasure and approach the idea of the power exchange where everyone feels like they’ve got control. Everyone wins.

That was my initial thought (auctioning wives, black men bidding, or maybe auction the husbands and get his wife ). I'd think that'd be pretty hot.

Last edited:
Back