Bay Area hot wives

My 55yo hot wife wants to move to Florida from Los Gatos CA.
Lived 10 years in Monterey area and 8 years in northwest Florida and I don’t want any part of Florida not me you can have that place I will say the best place of Florida I found was the keys a town called Marathon the rest of it makes me happy I’m in the cold northeast lol but really I had a real good time in California I’m prejudice
That’s some bad ass *******. living your lifestyle right in their racist faces, I fuckin love it
Now, when I think back on it I feel it wasn't so much bad ass it was more like stupid ass lol those people have guns there and they want an excuse to use them , I mean it’s a different mass shooting everyday and now when I see that horrible governor in Florida banning books ,you can’t say gay , they hate transgendered people , I mean it just wasn’t the place for us , a lot of people on here say how horrible California is but We never felt threatened about our sexuality there it’s was more open society more tolerant for us ,I only speak of our experiences and my wife is dominant over me, that’s our first love , we enjoyed a certain sexual freedom in the Bay Area , we always wanted to attend the Fulton Street Fair although a group of us went on Dominant walks with slaves on leashes in San Francisco, some really great Femdom parties , we enjoyed our 10 years there with all our kinky activities , we lived in Monterey Area it was beautiful there Mistress Margo ( my wife) and her slave (me) still love california and our weekend adventures in the Bay Area

Our move was not political. CA just Taxed us out of the state. That and the insane cost of living there ****** us to leave.
Here in FL, an 1800 sq/ft HOUSE, on a big lot, cost HALF as much as a 700 sq/ft apartment in CA. And NO state income taxes.
Still have great weather and beaches. Everything is cheaper here, too. Everything. :)
Well it might be way cheaper then California, I lived in both states and we are a femdom bbc cuckold married couple and that section of Florida the north west and central area was full with the bible thumping racist lol my-wife dominating me and going off with black lovers just didn’t fit in to well down there , when I think back on-it I’m glad we made it out alive lol

Well it might be way cheaper then California, I lived in both states and we are a femdom bbc cuckold married couple and that section of Florida the north west and central area was full with the bible thumping racist lol my-wife dominating me and going off with black lovers just didn’t fit in to well down there , when I think back on-it I’m glad we made it out alive lol
VERY Happy we made it OUT OF CALIFORNIA too. :cool:

Lived 10 years in Monterey area and 8 years in northwest Florida and I don’t want any part of Florida not me you can have that place I will say the best place of Florida I found was the keys a town called Marathon the rest of it makes me happy I’m in the cold northeast lol but really I had a real good time in California I’m prejudice

Now, when I think back on it I feel it wasn't so much bad ass it was more like stupid ass lol those people have guns there and they want an excuse to use them , I mean it’s a different mass shooting everyday and now when I see that horrible governor in Florida banning books ,you can’t say gay , they hate transgendered people , I mean it just wasn’t the place for us , a lot of people on here say how horrible California is but We never felt threatened about our sexuality there it’s was more open society more tolerant for us ,I only speak of our experiences and my wife is dominant over me, that’s our first love , we enjoyed a certain sexual freedom in the Bay Area , we always wanted to attend the Fulton Street Fair although a group of us went on Dominant walks with slaves on leashes in San Francisco, some really great Femdom parties , we enjoyed our 10 years there with all our kinky activities , we lived in Monterey Area it was beautiful there Mistress Margo ( my wife) and her slave (me) still love california and our weekend adventures in the Bay Area
I always wanted to take my wife to the Fulton Street Fair. I would be excited watching another man walking my naked wife on a leash in public in front of many people.

Attachments

• IMG_20170926_175145.jpg
    IMG_20170926_175145.jpg
    546 KB · Views: 34
Reno Nevada cuckold couple but often in Nor Cal/Sacramento/Bay Area. Looking for regular ongoing polite bull outside bedroom who is dominant in bedroom for regular ongoing connections and dating as well as regular ongoing breeding.

Last edited:
Reno Nevada cuckold couple but often in Nor Cal/Sacramento/Bay Area. Looking for regular ongoing polite bull outside bedroom who is dominant in bedroom for regular ongoing connections as well as regular ongoing breeding.
I love the idea that you want a black man to breed your wife.

She’s pretty specific about what she likes, and a tall, good looking, muscular guy with an enormous cock would be a must
Oh no worries I fit those criteria, I was actually going to ask for pictures given that I couldn’t find any on your page, I’m looking for certain things as well. By the response you’ve just given though, it sounds like the compatability evaluation is prolly more effort than the time I care to give. But much love to you both.

Back