Bay Area hot wives

Baby, when you look good age don’t mean a daaaamn thang. Just know that if we ever had the chance hook up it would epic

We lived in California for 10 years, my wife had so many black lovers there she always was on romantic weekends in San Francisco and it was very much accepted everyone knew we were married and my wife Openly dated quite a few black men and her girl friends were. BBC only too it was a lot different then it was in nothern Florida where we came from , my wife dated black men there too but it wasn’t accepted it’s a very racist area , when people saw my wife with black men they were like shocked , my wife liked it , when our neighbors were outside and my wife’s black boyfriend came to pick her up my wife would make sure that they got a good show , she had a steady lover he’d come to the door I’d step out and we would be talking outside in full view our nosey neighbors then my wife would come out looking beautiful she go right to her man and kiss him passionately they would say good bye and leave together and I’d go back in the house , the white men down south don’t like to see black men come and take a white mans wife like that they never said anything to me but I know they didn’t like it , the other thing was their wife’s liked it a few of them asked my wife what it’s like to have sex with black guys at different times lol we had to cool it i was getting paranoid the KKK was going to get us but when we got to California well my wife went bbc crazy

The sunshine state has NOTHING on the golden state 💪🏿
Hats off to you two for stickin to the racists
And I’m surprised to hear 60s, I was gonna guess 40s 🙂

I was Born & Raised in CA. LOVED it back then. Lived in SF Bay, LA, Ventura, and SD. You couldn't PAY me to live there today...
Escaped CA in 2006. :lips:
We lived in a nice smaller town in California a little south of San Francisco we belonged to a femdom group that had meeting’s in San Jose, my wife dated a few black men in the Bay Area , then she met a black man through the femdom group and he became her number one , he was very kinky he started dominating me and my wife loved it he’d fuck my wife the whole week end and he’d put me down , he always stripped me of any man hood or dignity I might have , my wife said after she saw me accept that treatment from another man it was a real game changer for her she said she could never respect me as a man again that’s her exact words and she finds it very easy to physically whip me and mentally crush my male ego without the slightest bit of remorse or guilt he change my relationship with my wife for ever , and now years later my wife has another black man who lived with us for almost a year openly , my wife’s friends and even my older sister like him very much and they approve of my role as their servant because that’s really what I am , I go to my job my salary goes to my wife’s account direct deposit , I come home and do my housework cook and serve dinner to my wife and her man , I eat separately I clean up after they eat I’m on call the rest of the night , I’m very happy he lets me eat my wife’s pussy after he cums in her , my sister saw my wife discipline me on several occasions both physically and verbally and my sister said that’s right Margo don’t let him get out of control keep a tight Reign on him at all times my wife told my sister the key is emasculation and I truly enjoy crushing his male ego very much , my sister and my wife are in complete agreement and so am I’m not fighting any of this ,they both told me this treatment may be rough at times it it’s for my own good and I agree

I was Born & Raised in CA. LOVED it back then. Lived in SF Bay, LA, Ventura, and SD. You couldn't PAY me to live there today...
Escaped CA in 2006. :lips:
Hot wife ,we lived in pacific grove and it was great there I wish We never left my wife’s company transferred her so we ended up On the east coast but California was absolutely the best I guess you had a hard time there, We went back there 2 times for a vacation visit it made us very sad to leave again, we are into female domination and bbc cuckolding and it was a really great place for us I don’t know I still love California

Hot wife ,we lived in pacific grove and it was great there I wish We never left my wife’s company transferred her so we ended up On the east coast but California was absolutely the best I guess you had a hard time there, We went back there 2 times for a vacation visit it made us very sad to leave again, we are into female domination and bbc cuckolding and it was a really great place for us I don’t know I still love California
Sooo where are y’all at this very moment

CA is a DISASTER compared to FL .
Didn't have a hard time there. The state just went insane and we chose not to go down with it.

Didn't have a hard time there. The state just went insane and we chose not to go down with it.
Your thoughts on state living scream political tones lol. I ain’t into all that. I’m just here for the women, weed, and weather.

*******, Florida prolly cool too, all the spots where everybody embraces one another regardless of how you look.

Well Florida was pretty racist that part that we lived in ,all wacko Bible thumpers the north west Florida fort Walton Pensacola area the people who lived by us were for the most part white collar people but like racist men ,California was more in tune with our femdom bbc cuckold lifestyle plus Monterey Pacific Grove Carmel are beautiful places , although my wife enjoyed our neighbors in Florida to see her lover come to pick her up and if they were out my wife would kiss him passionately and they’d drive off ,the men didn’t like to see a white wife drive off kissing a Blackman lol but a few of the wife’s asked my wife on the side what it’s like to go with black guys so I know their wife’s thought about going with black men but I was-getting paranoid we had to cool it with the sexual displays I didn’t want to get them to mad who knows what they might do right

Your thoughts on state living scream political tones lol. I ain’t into all that. I’m just here for the women, weed, and weather.
Our move was not political. CA just Taxed us out of the state. That and the insane cost of living there ****** us to leave.
Here in FL, an 1800 sq/ft HOUSE, on a big lot, cost HALF as much as a 700 sq/ft apartment in CA. And NO state income taxes.
Still have great weather and beaches. Everything is cheaper here, too. Everything. :)

Back