Baltimore BBC

I’ll start by saying this is 100% real and no a scam or troll.

I have a FWB (that I can share pix of and can be verified) that I want to watch be with a BBC. This isn’t a Cuck or humiliation type thing just a fantasy I have. She’s 35 and great build, can send pix but I wanted to post and see what feedback we get first. This is something that would need to happen during the week usually morning hours (9am-2pm). If you are interested and can make those times work, feel free to reply. She prefers shaved guys that are on the lighter skin side. PM me or post if you fit the bill.

I’ll start by saying this is 100% real and no a scam or troll.

I have a FWB (that I can share pix of and can be verified) that I want to watch be with a BBC. This isn’t a Cuck or humiliation type thing just a fantasy I have. She’s 35 and great build, can send pix but I wanted to post and see what feedback we get first. This is something that would need to happen during the week usually morning hours (9am-2pm). If you are interested and can make those times work, feel free to reply. She prefers shaved guys that are on the lighter skin side. PM me or post if you fit the bill.
I’m absolutely available and I’m light brown.

Back