Ball sucking during sex

I commend someone asking a legitimate and new question on here. This does seem like it would be an interesting position to be in. You would help to stimulate him and smell his musky aroma, but it would be difficult to do with the man on top of the hotwife. He would not have much room to maneuver between her pussy and your head. It would be good however with the wife riding cowgirl style on the bull. You would also be treated to her taste on his cock and especially if she is a lady who squirts alot and covers his cock with her juices. I would say that you want to do it just enough to get her turned on by the fact that you are back there, but not so much that you make him cum too soon. this would be good for all three of you.

Has anyone ever sucked on a bulls balls during sex with their wife or girlfriend? Maybe even sucked on them while he was cumming into her? I love the idea so much. Anyone care to chat?
in my opinion, black balls are great. they can be licked or suckled or just kept warm in your mouth. pay homage to them, everything is good about them. of course there is the 'cute' effect of having your cheeks bulging with a mouth full of black nuts, very nice for everyone's ego.

I have on many occasions with our bull, its a wonderful experience holding one of his balls in your mouth while he ejaculates, you get to feel his ball wanting draw in towards his body while his body shudders, its quite intense for all involved, especially him... plus do it well for him, and you'll have a friend for life :)

I have on many occasions with our bull, its a wonderful experience holding one of his balls in your mouth while he ejaculates, you get to feel his ball wanting draw in towards his body while his body shudders, its quite intense for all involved, especially him... plus do it well for him, and you'll have a friend for life :)
I hope to 1 day have that experience

I have fantasized a lot about this... be beneath while he fucks her doggy style and have him move her back and forth on his cock. Alternately, she could do reverse cowboy at the edge of the bed. You lick as as she bounces on his cock...

I have enjoyed it immensely. The Superior Black Bull was sitting back on the couch, legs stretched out in front of him. He had my sweetie come sit on him facing each other. They made out for a bit, he sucked her breast and then had her turn around and straddle him. She looked at me kneeling down by his feet, had me crawl towards her and hold his big 9 inch cock while he impaled her very wet and ready pussy. I started to lick his cock going in and out of her while she bounced up and down. Just as he was cumming she pushed my head down to his balls. I sucked them, licked them and kissed them until he was empty then I licked everywhere until she stood up and told me to lay on my back as she straddled me and sat directly on my face. It was GREAT

Being under Robin while shes takes BBC from behind is my favorite position.. Robin ass up face down with my face underneath her pussy and his black cock and balls while he fucks her deep. I love the view from this position......up close....watching his BBC sliding in and out of my white wifes pussy. There is usually a nice musky aroma trapped between her thighs that I can breath deeply. I love the ability to lick her clit helping her cum.....lick his black shaft as it slides in and out of her stretched pussy and having his black cum filled balls rub and slap my face as they swing back with each stroke inside her pussy. Knowing when hes cumming inside of her is thrilling for me for once he has filled her pussy with his potent black seed I watch as he slowly slides out of her knowing that his cumload will flow out of her pussy directly onto my face and into my open mouth with my tounge out to catch every delicious drop of his black nutt. I can then raise my head to lick and suck the remaining cum from her pussy and clean his black cock and balls. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!

Love that aroma and those beautiful big balls slapping my forehead, I feel it truly puts me in my place as a total dedicated wimp making myself useful rather than feeling bad for myself because I have such a useless little inadequate dicklett. It also shows the adoration and respect my Queen requires I give to her Alpha Superior Black Lover.
Additionally I am always sure to thank him for taking care of her and allowing me to be so privileged.

Love that aroma and those beautiful big balls slapping my forehead, I feel it truly puts me in my place as a total dedicated wimp making myself useful rather than feeling bad for myself because I have such a useless little inadequate dicklett. It also shows the adoration and respect my Queen requires I give to her Alpha Superior Black Lover.
Additionally I am always sure to thank him for taking care of her and allowing me to be so privileged.
The aroma is absolutly intoxiczting!!!!!!!

Back