Back from the Family off to the Bulls

Slideonin

Couple
Gold Member
From
FL, US
In our continued chronicle of the activities of a hot/cuckold wife.

Today one of her bulls found a place as our house is full of family, we only got back from a trip two days ago and she is off to "meet the bulls needs" as she says.

He is fucking her at his cousins house, while his cousin is home. I wonder if the cousin will join in this time.

A bull has needs and a white wife needs to be available when the opportunity cums.

She promised a sticky mess when she returns, I will try to post an image if I get one, or I may just dive in.

Today one of her bulls found a place as our house is full of family, we only got back from a trip two days ago and she is off to "meet the bulls needs" as she says.

He is fucking her at his cousins house, while his cousin is home. I wonder if the cousin will join in this time.

A bull has needs and a white wife needs to be available when the opportunity cums.

She promised a sticky mess when she returns, I will try to post an image if I get one, or I may just dive in.
So hot I hope all turned out marvelously

A bull has needs and a white wife needs to be available when the opportunity cums. !!

EVERYONE HAS NEEDS .........including me :) is this an overstatement, ?

She has a beautiful hairy pussy,exactly how I love them,freshly fucked and full of bulls cum! Taking those panties off,is like unwrapping the biggest present on Christmas morning! Enjoy your meal,wish I was invited to dinner! She should have taken her mom or sister with her,and there would be more clean up needed! When the family visits it an oppertunity to convert one to the BBC team!

Last edited:

Enjoy, I would get the chocolate spread over it , it makes a tasty treat, try it .

Back