Back At It NYC!

NY_Latn_Cpl

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Seeking BBC for the wife in the NYC area. Clean, D&D Free, down to earth and just a decent individual.
PM with image and proper description to be considered. We're real and have met someone off here before.
We're very discreet, this is for her, we're not into the sissy or cleanup or gay stuff (nothing against it, just not for us). This is solely for her.

Shes a size queen so bigger is better. 9+

Last edited:
Seeking BBC for the wife in the NYC area. Clean, D&D Free, down to earth and just a decent individual.
PM with image and proper description to be considered. We're real and have met someone off here before.
We're very discreet, this is for her, we're not into the sissy or cleanup or gay stuff (nothing against it, just not for us). This is solely for her.

We can meet up

Glad to see you guys are playing again. Yes CV19, ran a lot of the bulls out of NY. I will sadly be leaving myself at the end of June.

I'm in the NYC area hit me up let's chat

I’m available

Hey, maybe I can help? I’d be honored.

Attachments

• F6CE0982-4A1D-47F2-857F-69E41F8A15E4.png
    F6CE0982-4A1D-47F2-857F-69E41F8A15E4.png
    10.1 MB · Views: 4

She still looking

Back