Baby step: massage my wife for her birthday

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself Here' started by curioushotwife, Sep 20, 2014.

1. curioushotwife

curioushotwife Member

My wife and I have dirty talked about her being with another man or two while I watch for years. It hasn't gone past pillow talk. I came up with an idea for a first step and pitched it to her the other night.

I told her that I wanted to put out an add online to find a guy to massage her in front of me at a hotel room. It would be her birthday present. It would be her decision, at the time, if it was just a massage or if it went to the next level. She loved the idea.

Looking for:
    -decent looking , in shape guy
    -Well endowed
    -Well behaved and guy that respects our guidelines
    -Std free guy

Those with the biggest packages and test results go to the front of the line.
    If we know you are clean , then taking things to the next level are on the table.
    Only replies with photos will be considered. IMG_1577.JPG

Attached Files:

MulattoDok, fredjac, cucky and 5 others like this.
  2. MarkW

MarkW Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    Hey guys just read your post, and have been admiring her pics all day!! Very very hot sexy and beautiful woman!! I have done erotic massage for couples like you wishing to "take baby steps", and all have enjoyed it. I had been chosen originally by a couple because I am a massage therapist (for 30yrs now) and after the second massage (done "straight"/not erotic) they asked if I minded her not being draped by the sheet (of course not!!), and asked if I would be nude also... well you can guess how that night went. This was my first time with a couple doing an erotic massage... after that I thought it would be a great way for other couples wanting to test the waters, and began advertising it (about 15 yrs ago) These photos are from a few of those sessions. I hope you guys are close enough, because I would be be happy to help her take the plunge!!

Attached Files:

3. MarkW

US
    an a video clip taken by another hubby of part of their first massage session. Enjoy!!

Attached Files:

4. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    woow
    you really know ow to treat a woman
    very lucky wife and hubby

MarkW likes this.
  5. MarkW

US
    I do Cucky, I do!! ;)

cucky likes this.
  6. cucky

cucky Well-Known Member Gold Member

Morocco
    no doubt

7. Roviator

Roviator New Member

Hi this is exactly what I wanna try with my wife.... what is your location and how far away are you from Las Vegas?

8. MarkW

US
    if you read my profile (which is what they are there for) you would get all that info...