B2W-ANR

BlackElephant

Male
Real Person
From
DC, US
I am an experienced black guy with the upmost desire to nurse and suckle from a wonderful whitel ladey who is interested in a LONG TERM ANR/ABF.
I've been involved in past Nursing Relationships before, and I am seeking for a very Wonderful Nursing Partnership with a most Wonderful white FEMALE...
Open to all Ages and Body Style...
So if you have Breasts that are in need of Attention and Affection...
Or if You are Lactating and just wanting to maintain your Volumes... (It happens).
PLEASE CONTACT ME!!!
Nothing can compare to this Amazing type of Friendship in this Wonderful Journey that I offer...
Or you simply have had the Curiosity AND/OR the Desires and Cravings to be involved in this type of Relationship...
I Welcome your response!
As I would Absolutely LOVE to chat with You then, about starting out on something, that if you've never experienced it before...
You'll be left AMAZED at the skills that I possess in bringing You to Complete ******* and later...
Complete Let-Down... and hopefully Engorgement!!!
I'm that Great Clean Guy who has the right Latching skills, with the immense Desires to Nurse and Suckle from Your Wonderful Lovely Luscious Yummmmy Succulent Breasts, and for Hours on End if both our schedules permit and allow for extended Nursing Sessions as some women like...
And if not Lactating, but wanting to be Induced, the more time spent in Nursing and Suckling from your Lovely Breasts...
Will Definitely make for a Most Wonderful outcome...
I want to be able to bring You that most Wonderful and Exciting Nursing Experience that you've ever had the pleasure of having, but there's so much more to that and can happen in being involved in this such-like Sensuous form of Relationship... so I am open to chatting with You on everything that you may Crave for and Desire...
I am an open book, so PLEASE ask me anything that you may have questions or concerns about...
And let's see if we can click, and make this a Most Wonderful and Memorable Experience for us both.
I just adore that taste of that Sweet and Wonderful Natural Warm Nectar!!!
I look forward to your warmest Loveliest and quick response!
PLEASE contact me at: velcannon@yahoo.com
And PLEASE place in the Subject line: ANR WANTED to weed out spam.
Thank you

Back