B

We’re finally getting to take a real vacation this April!! Hubby is taking me to Hedonism II😈 I’m so excited! We’re not sure exactly what to expect but we’re definitely hoping to find a group of BBC’s to help keep us entertained for the week😁 Has anyone been? Plans to go?We’d love an idea about what we’ll be able to make happen. I just want some ******* and good green, and of course an endless supply of BBC Bulls to try every day😈😈😈
Your hubby is a lucky one to have you ...can you talk to my wife to tell her about this lifestyle.

We’re finally getting to take a real vacation this April!! Hubby is taking me to Hedonism II😈 I’m so excited! We’re not sure exactly what to expect but we’re definitely hoping to find a group of BBC’s to help keep us entertained for the week😁 Has anyone been? Plans to go?We’d love an idea about what we’ll be able to make happen. I just want some ******* and good green, and of course an endless supply of BBC Bulls to try every day😈😈😈
Staff will fuck her 10 times a day. Whisper to them she wants Big Bamboo. Arrange a time and they will sneak into your room.

I am a conservative young wife, and as much as I like to go and check out places like that in Jamaica, I don’t think I can take any risks or chances in fear of someone might see and know me there.

What other places I can go or do that anyone may suggest?
i can totally relate !!!!

Back