B

RedHotwife420

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
TX, US
We’re finally getting to take a real vacation this April!! Hubby is taking me to Hedonism II😈 I’m so excited! We’re not sure exactly what to expect but we’re definitely hoping to find a group of BBC’s to help keep us entertained for the week😁 Has anyone been? Plans to go?We’d love an idea about what we’ll be able to make happen. I just want some ******* and good green, and of course an endless supply of BBC Bulls to try every day😈😈😈

Attachments

• 4777D6EE-0040-4B8B-8DA7-1257CFB89E46.jpeg
    4777D6EE-0040-4B8B-8DA7-1257CFB89E46.jpeg
    104.6 KB · Views: 407
  • 2308129D-1BF1-4758-B520-9E408746C35C.jpeg
    2308129D-1BF1-4758-B520-9E408746C35C.jpeg
    119.9 KB · Views: 454
  • 16DE28F0-F068-4F96-AE84-D1E3298DDAA5.jpeg
    16DE28F0-F068-4F96-AE84-D1E3298DDAA5.jpeg
    94.9 KB · Views: 440
  • 268D1303-E24E-4536-8DA9-B71F59B8E724.jpeg
    268D1303-E24E-4536-8DA9-B71F59B8E724.jpeg
    110.5 KB · Views: 507
We’re finally getting to take a real vacation this April!! Hubby is taking me to Hedonism II😈 I’m so excited! We’re not sure exactly what to expect but we’re definitely hoping to find a group of BBC’s to help keep us entertained for the week😁 Has anyone been? Plans to go?We’d love an idea about what we’ll be able to make happen. I just want some ******* and good green, and of course an endless supply of BBC Bulls to try every day😈😈😈
You will definitely get fucked senseless with such a body, and lovely Ink btw you sexy hot fuck :sex: :sex: :sex:

Please let us know how it goes. We are looking to book something soon in Jamaica

Just a quick question, if my wife and I ever went to a place like hedonism , she doesn’t have to engage in anything with others If she isn’t comfortable right? It’s my thing to watch her with a bbc she doesn’t know if she can or will. Just wondering

Just a quick question, if my wife and I ever went to a place like hedonism , she doesn’t have to engage in anything with others If she isn’t comfortable right? It’s my thing to watch her with a bbc she doesn’t know if she can or will. Just wondering
It’s your choice but opportunity is everywhere if you want it.

Hedo is lots of fun are you going with a group or on your own

I am a conservative young wife, and as much as I like to go and check out places like that in Jamaica, I don’t think I can take any risks or chances in fear of someone might see and know me there.

What other places I can go or do that anyone may suggest?

Understand how you feel
There are loads of resorts around Montego Bay and Nigrel area where people enjoy holidaying normally
The security guards will soon pick up what you’d like x

I am a conservative young wife, and as much as I like to go and check out places like that in Jamaica, I don’t think I can take any risks or chances in fear of someone might see and know me there.

What other places I can go or do that anyone may suggest?
Hi Jamaican here, I live in montego bay. There are other jamaicans on here too am sure willing to find the right location that's discrete and also cater to ur desire

Back