Australian QoS/lifestyle couple willing to travel for BBC

mummaJuggz

Couple
Gold Member
Real Person
From
Australia
Heya, we are a committed lifestyle couple based in QLD, Australia. I am an attractive BBW with ass for days and have been black only for the last 5 years. He loves to watch. Looking to find Australian bulls atm, but will be traveling to the US in 2023

Attachments

• DC17018A-5707-45B5-8F51-84479AF00737.jpeg
    DC17018A-5707-45B5-8F51-84479AF00737.jpeg
    678 KB · Views: 413
Last edited:
Heya, we are a committed lifestyle couple based in QLD, Australia. I am an attractive BBW with ass for days and have been black only for the last 5 years. He is a good boy who does what he’s told. Looking to find Australian bulls atm, but will be traveling to the US in 2023
Well welcome you sexy lady down under! I think that I read you’re from SEQLD…Gold Coast…Brizzie?

Hope to see more and get to know you. Coming to the States in ‘23?

Well welcome you sexy lady down under! I think that I read you’re from SEQLD…Gold Coast…Brizzie?

Hope to see more and get to know you. Coming to the States in ‘23?
We’re in Brissie, I see you’ve been here before 😊 Are you planning a trip back anytime soon? We’ll be over there sometime in the second half of 23, hopefully for a splash mocha.

What a beautiful city! Yes I have visited and absolutely loved it. Spent time on the Gold Coast. I stayed in Coolangatta and went all over Queensland. I absolutely loved it there. I would move in a heartbeat given the right circumstances.

All of the Aussies were really good to me when I was down there.

Heya, we are a committed lifestyle couple based in QLD, Australia. I am an attractive BBW with ass for days and have been black only for the last 5 years. He loves to watch. Looking to find Australian bulls atm, but will be traveling to the US in 2023
Do they have Africans in Australia?

What a beautiful city! Yes I have visited and absolutely loved it. Spent time on the Gold Coast. I stayed in Coolangatta and went all over Queensland. I absolutely loved it there. I would move in a heartbeat given the right circumstances.

All of the Aussies were really good to me when I was down there.
Gold Coast here... be sure to look us up if you travel here again!

Come to Ghana 🇬🇭 we for the best bbc

Hi I’m South African living on the Gold Coast . I’d be keen to travel to Brisbane to meet up .

Amazing big phat ass i can watch every day hope you wil come back put some videos you have twitter or onlyfans?

Back