Augusta-Girlfriend wants a massive BBC

Kinks9096

Couple
From
SC, US
My girl is looking for a very well endowed BBC to meet her this Sunday. She's 24 5'5 with a very big ass. Must be disease free and ok with using condoms. She's tried looking on doublelist but her ads keeps getting flagged. She wants, tall, strong, and very hung. If I feel you're a good fit I will give you her snapchat and will verify. WE WERE SUPPOSES TO BE IN GREENVILLE BUT DECIDED TO COME TO AUGUSTA LAST MINUTE.

My girl is looking for a very well endowed BBC to meet her this Sunday. She's 24 5'5 with a very big ass. Must be disease free and ok with using condoms. She's tried looking on doublelist but her ads keeps getting flagged. She wants, tall, strong, and very hung. If I feel you're a good fit I will give you her snapchat and will verify. WE WERE SUPPOSES TO BE IN GREENVILLE BUT DECIDED TO COME TO AUGUSTA LAST MINUTE.

Are you still interested

Back