Attractive, well off cuckold in Europe (open to relocation) looking for his Queen

Hello,

I'm an attractive, submissive cuckold looking for his life-long partner. I'm after a gorgeous lady that would love nothing more than an obedient subby man at her back and call, eager to pelase and support her lifestyle.

I love dominant women, switches and even submissive girls that would still prefer a sub boyfriend to be sweet to them between a Dom and the other.

Spoiling is a big kink of mine and I believe it is essential in this dynamic to show my gratitude to you.

I have a particular attraction to women that love BBC and would feel the most fulfilled with someone like me to support her in this lifestyle.

You'd be free to see who you want, when you want and how often you'll want - and decide how much I should be involved each time. I'd want this to be about you first and foremost.

If this resonates with you, send me a message!

Hello,

I'm an attractive, submissive cuckold looking for his life-long partner. I'm after a gorgeous lady that would love nothing more than an obedient subby man at her back and call, eager to pelase and support her lifestyle.

I love dominant women, switches and even submissive girls that would still prefer a sub boyfriend to be sweet to them between a Dom and the other.

Spoiling is a big kink of mine and I believe it is essential in this dynamic to show my gratitude to you.

I have a particular attraction to women that love BBC and would feel the most fulfilled with someone like me to support her in this lifestyle.

You'd be free to see who you want, when you want and how often you'll want - and decide how much I should be involved each time. I'd want this to be about you first and foremost.

While you are still looking waiting ...and it can be a very long wait indeed I propose you come to London and experience cuckoldry with me and an paid *******. She will play your girlfriend and you can watch her fucked by mixrace male bull. I have done this with success and know the lifestyle inside out. As for finding a cuckold queen its easy but not the way you are going about it. I m happy to show you the ropes

Hello,

Hi I'm interested

Back