Attractive, wealthy single cuckold-wannabe looking for his Queen

adoring_cuck

Male
Gold Member
Hello,

I'm an attractive, well-off and generous cuckold.

I'm looking for a woman that would love to live this lifestyle long-term. I'd want this to be all about you, your wishes and needs. You’d be free to see whoever you want as often as you’d like, with my full support… while I’d stay loyal and spoil you.

I am very warm, confident and loyal, with a submissive side.

6ft2 (188cm) and with a great career. I am very caring so you'd always be my priority.

Message me and we can take it from there x

Hello,

I'm looking for a woman that would love to live this lifestyle long-term. I'd want this to be all about you, your wishes and needs. You’d be free to see whoever you want as often as you’d like, with my full support… while I’d stay loyal and spoil you.

6ft2 (188cm) and with a great career. I am very caring so you'd always be my priority.

where r u from?

And cucks for you or your wife?
No betas and cuckolds for all the women I meet.

I currently have one woman in scottsdale that was talking to a cuckold - but as soon as she told him that she found a bull (because he wasn't doing his job as a cuckold) he freaked out and ghosted her.

So its hard to find cuckolds that are serious. Theres more "fantasy" cuckolds than real ones in my opinion.

I currently have one woman in scottsdale that was talking to a cuckold - but as soon as she told him that she found a bull (because he wasn't doing his job as a cuckold) he freaked out and ghosted her.

So its hard to find cuckolds that are serious. Theres more "fantasy" cuckolds than real ones in my opinion.
I think that holds true for "bulls" as well.

When you eventually find a good one, be it cuck, bull, or wife or single woman - make the most of it!

I recently moved to Arizona and are looking for a “hotwife”

Hello,

Hi my name is Maya I'm 45 and very gorgeous I'm very interested in you how far you are willing to go love to know more about you and what you expect out of me I am very very gorgeous all my friends say that I am solid 9 I am married 10 years ago I fully feminized him he's a very obedient Sissy cuckold what is 65 and I'm looking for someone younger I really don't care how much money you have I have my own money too I'm looking to have fun is somebody that I can train to be a very good obedient cuckold slave this is why I need to know how far you're going to go

Attachments

• IMG_20240513_213311861.jpg
    IMG_20240513_213311861.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240426_212334804_BURST001.jpg
    IMG_20240426_212334804_BURST001.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240424_213135755.jpg
    IMG_20240424_213135755.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20240426_212334804_BURST001.jpg
    IMG_20240426_212334804_BURST001.jpg