Attractive 6'2 straight professional BBC who's passionate about life ---Camp Hill, PA

How do you qualify a cuckhold from guy whose life your about to destroy

• Cucky initiated me fucking his wife and set everything up

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cucky understands that my heterosexual Alpha type allows him to watch but not touch me

• I dont want to hurt Cuckys feelings and why do the women not respect boundaries afterwards ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I enjoy getting together 1 on 1 with a discrete female if she and I are a good fit.

Contact me directly & discretely at DELETED

Am I married ? (Y) 12 years and 99% happy (house, family, security , lifestyle etc...)
Do I have a job (Y) Car (Y) ******* and disese free ? (Y)

How does this work ?- Local contacts / traveling women can contact me through this or my gmail or my xvideos account DELETED

No cam girls or ****** respectfully
I prefer professional women who can get away (lunch) and can meet up
#no games

Last edited by a moderator:
The couple thing is awkward at times.

The husband / male spouse gets jealous or he's an undercover homosexual. (No Thanks )
The woman catches feelings because her sexual expectations and cravings were exceeded when I fucked her (BBC STYLE)

I understand the idea that she thinks she's not cheating because her cuck is aware of our involvement.
I also understand why women get off getting fucked by an Alpha male like myself .
Just not for me. As a married man I don't want to hurt anyones feelings

Should I only get together face to face with a certain type ?
How do I handle this situation ? (Response Requested)

I enjoy getting together 1 on 1 with a discrete female if she and I are a good fit.

Contact me directly & discretely at DELETED

Am I married ? (Y) 12 years and 99% happy (house, family, security , lifestyle etc...)
Do I have a job (Y) Car (Y) ******* and disese free ? (Y)

How does this work ?- Local contacts / traveling women can contact me through this or my gmail or my xvideos account DELETED

No cam girls or ****** respectfully
I prefer professional women who can get away (lunch) and can meet up
#no games
Wow sounds great but I live in Chicago and will be in San Diego 4th of March.i am looking for a guy like you.no luck so far.i am 6 feet.6 3 in heels.47.high education in my country and some modeling when younger...tatiana

Back