Attitudes

Kayman

Male
I'm new but it does seem like cheating is a lot more acceptable within this "community" than in other regular dating/swinging/sexual fetish communities. Is this actually the case and what may be the reason if so? :unsure:

Cheating is really never acceptable but in the hotwife lifestyle the hotwife is like a rare, priceless, highly sought after jewel that every man wants and this makes women feel sexually more attractive, more desired, more liberated, and more empowered as a woman whether hubby knows or not. Also her levels of pleasure and satisfaction will grow beyond what she's ever experienced before. Then you add all the home factors and issues at home that could drive a woman to seek attention and satisfaction elsewhere and that's why cheating happens here!

I'll admit that I have had numerous opportunities to cheat and creep behind men's back with their wives but the reason why I never did?

.The husband is bestowing upon me the greatest honor and privilege another man can give (aside from his *******'s hand in marriage) which is to be able to enjoy the exclusive pleasurable company of his lovely wife. What kind of man would I be to steal from the man that is already openly sharing with me his most precious and prized possession? 🤷‍♂️

Ouch! Cheating is never a good thing. No one likes or too often is willing to accept being cheated on. I fear you misunderstand the implied cheating is more a fantasy than a reality. A wife goes out to meet a lover or even a bull it may be treated as cheating but the reality is it was well planed by both . Without that the divorce rate would soar . Sex games, fantasy, open relationships can all be a plus to a relationship but only if they are open without any real deception or lies.

Back