Attention: White husband's

Not scared at all! If you don't ask how can it become a reality?

When we first started dating my previous girlfriend told me she was bi and didn't want to give that up for dating me. I in turn told her that I had been lifestyle active for some years and really enjoyed seeing my partner with other men. That conversation was the launching point of a very active and exciting time for both of us.

My current girlfriend is not lifestyle active but I was open about my desires right from the outset. She has gone from "No I could never do that" to "So how does it all work?" to "I confess I do find black men attractive so its not off the table and I want to learn more"

Nothing is ever a guarantee but if you keep your mouth shut then it's an opportunity passed. Why not take the plunge and get it out there!?

Not scared at all! If you don't ask how can it become a reality?

When we first started dating my previous girlfriend told me she was bi and didn't want to give that up for dating me. I in turn told her that I had been lifestyle active for some years and really enjoyed seeing my partner with other men. That conversation was the launching point of a very active and exciting time for both of us.

My current girlfriend is not lifestyle active but I was open about my desires right from the outset. She has gone from "No I could never do that" to "So how does it all work?" to "I confess I do find black men attractive so its not off the table and I want to learn more"

Nothing is ever a guarantee but if you keep your mouth shut then it's an opportunity passed. Why not take the plunge and get it out there!?
wise words sir

Hott! I enjoy the company of a nice white couple!
mr nick what usually happens on the first meet up with a new hotwife couple? i have shared my fantasy with my wife of her having a bbc lover but she says no ! any tips on how to proceed? thank you !

She knows and we’re probably working that way, but we are looking more for a guy that’s not gonna bring all that Alpha Dominate act with him. Keep that in your back pocket, we’re not there yet and may never be, but a good guy with a good thick 8 or so inches who just wants to get it on without all the BS, that’s more what we are looking for when we are ready. Not ready yet.

Are you scared to tell your wives that you want to see them with BBC and why?Wives chime in also
It isn't a secret anymore in our marriage. Whe openly talk about, she just need to take the step to make it happen. But the first tiem I told her she was reacting verry confused and scared about my question. She whas tinking £I wanted to open our relation so £I could have sex with other woman. These days she know I her submissive husband and have no intrest in having sex with other woman. I have strong cuckod feelings and she understand it now.
She's only uninformed of my presence here. I want to keep it that way so I can talk free about my feelings and questions about my cuckold desires.

Last edited:
My wife has known for years and yes like a lot of wives she was angry and suspicious at first but over time has accepted my desires and loves to tease me about it but hasn’t taken the next step yet.

Back