[Atlantic City] SBM Seeking Married Big Boob & Butt Queen

njblkm4mwc

Male
Real Person
From
NJ, US
Professional single black male, mid 40s, clean-cut, stocky, 5'5", 190lbs, hung 8 inches cut, intelligent, well-spoken, personable, nice smile (yes, I have all my teeth), laid back, non-smoker, military veteran, who is well-experienced with married couples, and looking for long term relationship with married woman/couple, in the 35-55 range, where wife is very curvy, voluptuous, natural big, heavy boobs, wide hips, and phat butt (PAWG), with sweet, open-minded personality. If I was asked to describe my dream woman, or queen, that would be it, so looking to see if any couples in the South NJ/Atlantic City areas have a wife that fits that description who would be interested in meeting a good guy who happens to love very curvy married women. I love a thick, hour glass type of woman that is cute in the face, small in the waist, phat in the ass, and who jiggles front and back. Even if not in my immediate area, I still would be interested in getting to know a wife who fits the above description. I discreetly enjoy the dynamic of being a 2nd guy for a wife and adding spice to a happy couple's marriage. I'm very comfortable with married couples, and only want to meet one where hub would like to share his curvy wife with one good guy long term as well. I am straight, and not looking for just sex, but a connection with such a woman as described. If you fit the description above and decide to make contact, please be serious, and include full details about yourself. Thanks.

Last edited:
Back