NavyVetBbc

Male
Real Person
From
GA, US
Just look how I pull down my sweats and this big black cock just swings .. don’t stand to close you might get smacked in the face. If you see it you throat it gag all night. Let your husband sit and be caged in the corner while he watch you Please a black king with your mouth.

Attachments

• C2E2EA2C-D4FA-479D-8795-8C3E04F692AE.MOV
    585.8 KB
Just look how I pull down my sweats and this big black cock just swings .. don’t stand to close you might get smacked in the face. If you see it you throat it gag all night. Let your husband sit and be caged in the corner while he watch you Please a black king with your mouth.
lovely 💋

Huge beautiful black monster dick sir. So long and thick. It’s perfect. Thanks for showing it off.

Damn my wife needs that

That’s a sexy cock, long, and thick, I bet you taste and feel good, I would love to enjoy it, I’m in Alpharetta

You near ATL? MWC from Lake Norman, NC hit us up.

That is massive.

Back