ATL May 21 - 25, 2022 - ATLANTA

I'd suggest checking out the Trapeze, Saturdays and Sundays are couples only though. Friday is a great night for it.

Hey BBC thugs! Visiting Atlanta in May and looking to start talking to some bbc that will be there, planning events and finding parties. We are considering a few clubs, and definitely Tokyo valentino at some point Saturday night. Maybe swinger club Sunday night?
Message me, I'm in Atlanta

Because it's everywhere doesn't make it appropriate. That's backwards logic. I'm sure many of those places have comments about it being inappropriate if you look, or folks have just given up commenting as such. Either way, simply look up the world "thug" in the dictionary and tell me you're fine labeling an entire group of folks a such. Easier than me explaining to you.

Also only males use those words. I have a hard time seeing any lady using it especially online, besides Karens obviously. I've been in the lifestyle 12+ years with many experiences and connections. Not one would use such a term unless I literally encourage it, and I never encourage that word. Nothing sexy about it to be honest.

Hey BBC thugs! Visiting Atlanta in May and looking to start talking to some bbc that will be there, planning events and finding parties. We are considering a few clubs, and definitely Tokyo valentino at some point Saturday night. Maybe swinger club Sunday night?
still looking? 😏

Because it's everywhere doesn't make it appropriate. That's backwards logic. I'm sure many of those places have comments about it being inappropriate if you look, or folks have just given up commenting as such. Either way, simply look up the world "thug" in the dictionary and tell me you're fine labeling an entire group of folks a such. Easier than me explaining to you.

Also only males use those words. I have a hard time seeing any lady using it especially online, besides Karens obviously. I've been in the lifestyle 12+ years with many experiences and connections. Not one would use such a term unless I literally encourage it, and I never encourage that word. Nothing sexy about it to be honest.
thank you for saying it 🙏🏾

Interested!

Back