ATL - Latin Wife Available

Thank You, I'll reach out to you individually and we'll set something up. Holidays might make it a challenge, but we'll see how it goes....
Eliz

Thanks for taking the time to read this ad.

My Latina Wife is available to BBC for encounters on the weekend only. She is mid age, petite, and loves to please and you must provide a place to meet as we are not able to entertain.
We are only looking for clean, discreet and sincere gents.
Please.......no time wasters or photo collectors. We are select and certainly not new to the scene.

Especially looking for frequent 'visitors' ;)
Hey are y’all still looking for bbc in Atlanta area?

I’d l

My Latina Wife is available to BBC for encounters on the weekend only. She is mid age, petite, and loves to please and you must provide a place to meet as we are not able to entertain.
Please.......no time wasters or photo collectors. We are select and certainly not new to the scene.

I’d love to host you, and live near the Atlanta airport. Message me if you’re interested.

you may need a vacation in Egypt
come visit me
stay in my house
we will have much fun

Back