Athens Ohio Cuck couple needing First BBC

We have tried Reddit and had very little luck and now we are looking for Hung Dominant BBCs around the area to dominate my her while she cucks and humiliates me. We arent looking to sext or play games. We want serious meet ups only and have plenty of pics to share if someone is interested :)
Welcome guys bbc from chicago here

We have tried Reddit and had very little luck and now we are looking for Hung Dominant BBCs around the area to dominate my her while she cucks and humiliates me. We arent looking to sext or play games. We want serious meet ups only and have plenty of pics to share if someone is interested :)
Cuck couple in jackson ohio here

Good for you.....she deserves good sex and good orgasms with BBC!

I'm bull here

Louisville ky here. Down for a trip

I sent email message! I can help you two real time in fun city not far from you :)

Back