Asians & Blacks

Where can i find a site like this but for Asian women? ive never had one before but its def on my to do list.
craigslist Asia ;)

Pay special attention to Thailand, where there are loads of ladies available mostly for money, and to Vietnam. The latter requires some negotiation skills usually in order to make her send you the pic ;)

1zfk5cp.jpg

This young lady's name is Hao (English name Crystal). She lives in Changsha, China. She is a very sweet and innocent 22 yr. old girl I met on an Asian dating site. Crystal and I have been communicating regularly and the future looks very promising. :)

Says Hao:

"I'm looking for a sincere, respectful, mature man who knows how to love his woman and make her a happiness life...age. looks, money, nationality or race is not that important."

Crystal has given me permission to share her photos with my friends. I didn't exactly tell her what friends (my online friends on this forum) but believe me, don't let that sweet and innocent smile confuse you--she is very open-minded and I'm sure she wouldn't mind me posting them here.

Crystal.jpg

Crystal-2.jpg

Crystal-4.jpg

Crystal-5.jpg

Crystal-6.jpg

Crystal-7.jpg

Crystal-8.jpg

Art

Back