Asians & Blacks

I was married for 8 years with a very sexy hot women from Thailand. I met her in a holiday on Koh Samui island. She was working in one of the many bars in Koh Samui. When we met us the first time she was 19 years old. After we spend some nights together the boss of the bar offered me that I can take her out of the bar if I pay him 15.000 Euros. For this I can take to germany and I can do everything what I like with her. Next night I done the deal with him. After we organisied all the papers for her I took her one week later with me to Germany, Berlin.
In Berlin we married really quickly. From our expiriences in Thailand I already knowed that she loves big cocks. When we had sex we everytime speak also about other men with really big cocks. So I asked her, if she want to have a real big cock which can fuck her infront of me. She agreed directly. 3 days later we had our first expirience with an other men with a big cock. A bit later she asked for a black guy. And I agreed directly

I was married for 8 years with a very sexy hot women from Thailand. I met her in a holiday on Koh Samui island. She was working in one of the many bars in Koh Samui. When we met us the first time she was 19 years old. After we spend some nights together the boss of the bar offered me that I can take her out of the bar if I pay him 15.000 Euros. For this I can take to germany and I can do everything what I like with her. Next night I done the deal with him. After we organisied all the papers for her I took her one week later with me to Germany, Berlin.
In Berlin we married really quickly. From our expiriences in Thailand I already knowed that she loves big cocks. When we had sex we everytime speak also about other men with really big cocks. So I asked her, if she want to have a real big cock which can fuck her infront of me. She agreed directly. 3 days later we had our first expirience with an other men with a big cock. A bit later she asked for a black guy. And I agreed directly
True love

Back