Asians & Blacks

by the way these Asian girls deserve a real mans cock, I've been with a few Asian boys when i was younger, and they are a joke! Minute men with small thin dicks, every time was a disaster that ended with the boy apologizing for his inadequacies hahahah I hope they know there women will do the same as us white girls, and go for black guys

Do you think I could adequately satisfy you, Mandy?

View attachment 129429View attachment 129430View attachment 129431View attachment 129432View attachment 129433View attachment 129434View attachment 129435 View attachment 129428

University of Hawaii student...now this gurl is a freak. My boy use to run thru her many many times. Alright fellas, I had to contribute to the post. I love me some asian chix! I never been to Thailand or any of those places, but I spent alot of my time in Hawaii..same differences. Good asian pussy everywhere!!
i'll agree, asian pussy is nice!

Was this some chick you met or your woman? She looks kind of plain but damn nice ass and pussy! Looks like you bred her, too. Awesome.

Yeah she is plain..but she has that undercover freak persona..actually my homeboy was the one that met her..he was fucking her for a few weeks..he was doing all the breeding..lol..he introduced me into the picture a lil lata and it went from there...

Back