Asians & Blacks

Well, my friend this is the place to more than "entertain" the idea of it. Now, is this your idea or both of you want this to happen?

If you and your wife are both on here, then by all means...FULL STEAM AHEAD. hehe Life is short, so make the most of it. Have her speak with some of the black guys here. You can watch over her shoulder and supervise.

I've always had that fantasy. She had it in her, she just didn't know. Until we went to Vegas earlier this year to get away and went to a male-female strip club. Let's say she had fun with her male stripper much, for a first timer that she did not realize she will enjoy it. So we agreed to spice it up once in a while.

I've always had that fantasy. She had it in her, she just didn't know. Until we went to Vegas earlier this year to get away and went to a male-female strip club. Let's say she had fun with her male stripper much, for a first timer that she did not realize she will enjoy it. So we agreed to spice it up once in a while.

Nice. So, your wife has a bit of the "freak streak" in her, eh? Most women do. LOL. You should get her to talk to some guys here. I think many of them would be happy to guide you two through every step of the way in making your fantasy a reality.

Back