Asians & Blacks

My man like me try bbc and he like watch to me too . You think i should have baby from bbc but I too old now 45.

You should definitely talk to your husband about having a black baby. And NO, you're not too old. In fact, you are better shape than some women I have seen in their 20s and 30s!

You should definitely talk to your husband about having a black baby. And NO, you're not too old. In fact, you are better shape than some women I have seen in their 20s and 30s!
thanks you say nice to me but i no can have baby no more so ok I dont need condom and I like it 'naked' no condom. hehe I like take bbc sperm in me, make me very hot dreaming it.

thanks you say nice to me but i no can have baby no more so ok I dont need condom and I like it 'naked' no condom. hehe I like take bbc sperm in me, make me very hot dreaming it.

How come you can't have a baby anymore, rini? Did you have a surgery? Good that you like sperm so much. And, yes, bareback (no condom) is best. You should do that with a black guy you can trust....and post the pics here. hehe. Speaking of pics, do you have anymore of yourself...naked? I'm sure all of us would love to see what the rest of your body looks like.

How come you can't have a baby anymore, rini? Did you have a surgery? Good that you like sperm so much. And, yes, bareback (no condom) is best. You should do that with a black guy you can trust....and post the pics here. hehe. Speaking of pics, do you have anymore of yourself...naked? I'm sure all of us would love to see what the rest of your body looks like.
I had operation kehole to take out cyst and then cannot make baby in me. but i had to babies already my boy and girl now 23 and 22 years so its ok. wow you want see my body naked but i not have good photo only BW.

I had operation kehole to take out cyst and then cannot make baby in me. but i had to babies already my boy and girl now 23 and 22 years so its ok. wow you want see my body naked but i not have good photo only BW.

Oh, I think I know the kind of surgery you mean. Well, at least you had two of your own already. That's not a problem. I'm sure many black guys wouldn't mind that. jeje

Yes, I think ALL of us would like to see you naked, rini. It's ok if it's in black and white.

Back