Asians & Blacks

Wow, your Vietnamese fiance is hot and her pussy is even smaller than my Chinese wife....must be very tight too!! Yes, she is made for the black men and their BBCs to give her the best sex in her entire life!!!

She WAS very tight, but after a year or two of big black cock, shes actually pretty loose now. She can't feel me sometimes when she actually does let me have sex with her, and I have to have her squeeze her pussy muscles tight so I can feel her. So no, I think your wifes chinese pussy is tighter

She WAS very tight, but after a year or two of big black cock, shes actually pretty loose now. She can't feel me sometimes when she actually does let me have sex with her, and I have to have her squeeze her pussy muscles tight so I can feel her. So no, I think your wifes chinese pussy is tighter
Great exchange....thanks to both of you...

Yes, my Chinese wife's pussy is very tight since it has only been fucked by my 5 inch cock and other smaller Chinese cucks only. The first BBC to fuck her will get one very tight and wet Chinese pussy.

Yes, my Chinese wife's pussy is very tight since it has only been fucked by my 5 inch cock and other smaller Chinese cucks only. The first BBC to fuck her will get one very tight and wet Chinese pussy.

Thats a danger of letting any man with a big cock to start fucking your wifes tight cunt. once stretched it isnt going to magically tighten back.

Thats a danger of letting any man with a big cock to start fucking your wifes tight cunt. once stretched it isnt going to magically tighten back.
I guess will need to put an cock sleeve extender after my Chinese wife's pussy gets stretched by all the BBCs she will be fucking.

Back