Asians & Blacks

that cause you are a poser

all talk

not one pic to post

from the stuff you sent, doubt you are getting anything

Instead of downing people, you might want to try getting to know them first. There are some amazing people on these forums. And yes, there are also some fakes, frauds, and assholes. But without proof, I would not call anyone a fake, unless I was absolutely dead sure.

Wow, do you know Cal in real life? Without proof, that is not the way for a new person to endear themselves to the community. Cal has been around here a long time. If you have proof, show it. Otherwise, I think you owe him an apology.

all talk

not one pic to post

You have been here three years and you only have posted ten messages. Maybe you are the poser.

all talk

not one pic to post

As I have said many times, there are a lot of reasons a person might not post a pic. In my case, I do not wish to lose visitation rights with my *******. Some might be going through a divorce. Some might have a high profile job that would fire them if the job knew. Some might not want friends, relations, and ******* to find out. If you cannot imagine a case in which someone might not post a picture, I think you have not been doing much living.

Back