Asians & Blacks

You know what is the most beautiful in many asian ladies? Is the innocence. They reserve that special, INCREDIBLE sexy side of themselves for the person they feel most special to themselves. They may feel they are sexy or are not sexy, depending on the woman. But how they love the man they are interested in is what makes them special. When they "feel it", they just make things incredibly sexy and just let themselves go crazy for that guy. Black, White, Purple Polka-Dotted. Doesn't matter. They make you feel so incredibly special. My ex was that way. My ex-fiance was that way. My future wife is that way. My ex-wife is 45. Not the spring chicken she once was, but still beautiful. And honestly, still a catch. My ex-fiance and current fiance have the true heart. Both so incredibly beautiful and both could have any guy they wanted. But both would do absolutely anything for the man they love. I love the attitude, because that is my attitude towards them. If they are willing to do that for me? How can I do less? Sorry for rambling.

Back