Asians & Blacks

That's not what I experienced.
Look. I am not stupid. This is a sex site. You are trying to make it interesting. But you are hurting true filipinas and pinos by what you are saying. And if that is not what you experienced, maybe it is because you paid those you were with or because those you were with were so desperate to get out of PI, because of financial reasons, that they fucked you in hopes of getting pregnant so you would feel some responsibility?

Look. I am not stupid. This is a sex site. You are trying to make it interesting. But you are hurting true filipinas and pinos by what you are saying. And if that is not what you experienced, maybe it is because you paid those you were with or because those you were with were so desperate to get out of PI, because of financial reasons, that they fucked you in hopes of getting pregnant so you would feel some responsibility?

Everywhere you go in the "Triangle" (Thailand, Philipines and Indonesia), there are plenty of woman that are either whores, or singles who just want to be with a foreigner. More than a few times in Jakarta, I was "collected" by girls. Not that I was upset about it you know ;)

Indonesia is very different from the Philippines. So is Thailand. Don't act like you know about one country because you have been to a country close to there.

Indonesia is very different from the Philippines. So is Thailand. Don't act like you know about one country because you have been to a country close to there.

Ive been to all three. Many times. Those were the days! I was single, on expense account. And getting laid.

Back