Asian Women

I was in the military for 20 yrs, been around the world and and have fucked many nationalities. I’ve told my civilians friends about Asians girls. They are the most polite and sweeties female you will ever meet in public. Don’t fall for that shyt.
Behind closed doors they are the ultimate freaks. Especially Japanese females. They will do just about anything if they are into you. Filipino females will never say no to the dick. Any time anywhere. If you are into kinky, freaky. Asian girls are the most open about things like that in my experience.
My man you are dead on across the board & I'll add that they have crazy high energy.

The Queen has many online helpers. I am one of them, speaking on her behalf. You can learn more about her only at the Heidiao Queen Community. She is 100% REAL and her photos are not stolen. You can listen to her interviews on Keys and Anklets and the Consenting Adults podcast.
"I love BBC and being dominated in the bedroom. If you are a BBC and want to see what I'm doing online, please see my profile!"

This quote is written form a female perspective. You did not state that you were posting on her behalf. This is all malarkey!

MY HONEST OPINION ON ASIAN PUSSY..... I find Asian women very attractive, but sadly most arent into black men. Most Asian women are very quick to leave their culture habits, and they come to this country to find a superior white male. I have been with ONE asian woman my entire life....and shockingly she was a bigger girl and not much fun in bed, but very loud. I would only pursue an asian woman now if she pursued me... but I do find them very sexy... they just tend to flock to white men where I reside. RARE to find one into BBC, very rare unless you are in Cali, but in the South... nope!

I was in the military for 20 yrs, been around the world and and have fucked many nationalities. I’ve told my civilians friends about Asians girls. They are the most polite and sweeties female you will ever meet in public. Don’t fall for that shyt.
Behind closed doors they are the ultimate freaks. Especially Japanese females. They will do just about anything if they are into you. Filipino females will never say no to the dick. Any time anywhere. If you are into kinky, freaky. Asian girls are the most open about things like that in my experience.
Asian females have been taught to obey men so what men say they do that include sex and they are willing to do anything sexually a man demands of them and they are willling to go really low to do it.

Last edited:
MY HONEST OPINION ON ASIAN PUSSY..... I find Asian women very attractive, but sadly most arent into black men. Most Asian women are very quick to leave their culture habits, and they come to this country to find a superior white male. I have been with ONE asian woman my entire life....and shockingly she was a bigger girl and not much fun in bed, but very loud. I would only pursue an asian woman now if she pursued me... but I do find them very sexy... they just tend to flock to white men where I reside. RARE to find one into BBC, very rare unless you are in Cali, but in the South... nope!
Best response I've seen on this subject per this site. This is perspective as well. Here in Texas, you'd have to be in or near Austin, San Antonio or Houston to attract an Asian woman and because they generally migrate to White men ( mostly for financial stability and to support family abroad), the chances of having sexual relations with a woman of Asian is rare. Just my opinion.

Ever tried indian ?

I beg to differ... the world is changing every day.. and black guys' impressive bedroom reputation and performance have been well known.
Asian-Filipina living in Australia here... for every party/event I go to. Black guys always get my attention. I am not shy but I don't always make the 1st move (for whites)... but if I see a black guy of my liking, I would flirt first... then we take it somewhere..

To be honest with you I never thought Asian women were attracted to brothas. My business requires me to travel and some of my business is conducted in Asia. I was quickly made aware the paler one's skin is in Asia the more beautiful one is considered to be. So, I was caught off guard when I sensed a very attractive woman in Hong Kong was flirting with me. Nevertheless, my shock quickly dissipated. To be honest, my experience with Asian women has not been any different than with women of any other ethnicity. Just like women all over the world, each individual woman has their own individual kinks, characteristics and personalities. I enjoy figuring out which buttons to push.

I beg to differ... the world is changing every day.. and black guys' impressive bedroom reputation and performance have been well known.
Asian-Filipina living in Australia here... for every party/event I go to. Black guys always get my attention. I am not shy but I don't always make the 1st move (for whites)... but if I see a black guy of my liking, I would flirt first... then we take it somewhere..
In Australia. The U.S. not so much.

The last wife I was with was an Asian woman, and let me just say that she was the best sex I've had my entire LIFE. She let me do whatever I wanted: anal, 69, doggy, missionary, cowgirl, oral, rimming, finish insider of her, cum on her face, tits, ass, etc. She didn't want me to leave EVER and the husband actually allowed me to stay over when he was out of town so her and I could have sex on a regular. She was definitely a woman to remember.

I've had a couple Asians, it's just hard finding them where I'm at. You also have to be into Japanese culture most of the time to stand a chance. I've met some of when I'm at at the Vietnamese or Asian markets buying ramen. Some of them get puzzled when I start using terms to describe what I'm looking for as if a black guy can't be cultured but that's where I snare em.
In L.A, it's a different culture, they are very open to fucking black men, I got hit on several times by Asian women especially when I stayed in koreatown.

I lived in China and traveled around Asia for 15 years or so and I have dated many Asian girls and married to a Chinese wife "her pic in our profile". What some guys here mentioned that most Asian women prefer white men, it's true. I'm talking about Asians living in Asia & i'm not sure about Asian women in the States for example. 1 of the reasons being, is that the more white u are, the more attractive. That's why, whitening cream is selling so well here lol. Another reason is, they want a white mixed baby, which in their culture will be smarter when the kid is mixed ******* lol. When they choose a white guy, it's usually because they see him as a future husband. They even prepare the wedding date without telling u :D But when it comes to only sex, it's a different story. They might seem very traditional and shy but once she's away from her family, relatives & co-workers and she's sure nobody is around then she'll become the biggest slut. I've dated several girls who would travel from another city in China and visit Shanghai for a week or so. They become sluts in clubs because nobody knows them in Shanghai. and after drinking a few bottles of beer, becomes ******* or pretend to be *******. Next morning after fucking her brains out, she'll tell u, i've never done this before, it's my first time to be a bad girl, i was like a bitch because I was ******* and i don't remember much lol. Most of them will say that, they are shy to admit wanting to be a slut & they hope to become ur gf.
As for dating black men, many maybe want to try but they are worried what other Chinese people will say when she says her bf is black. They think, she's only with him for his BBC lol & look down on her. Chinese families might accept a white man but not so much a black man. But they all know, black men have the biggest cocks & many of them want to try & if they try, it'll be a big secret. I know several chinese wives who cheat on their husbands but only with BBC. I had 2 ex gfs who slept with black men. they only admitted it when they knew i'm a cuck. 1 ex gf had a 3some with 2 blacks and even has pics of that night & showed me. So, there are many asian sluts who want BBC but won't admit it and might ignore a black guy in a bar/club, worried friends or someone might see them. my wife will be the 3rd Chinese slut that I turn into a bbc slut. i thought i can stop this obsession of turning chinese girls into sluts but i can't control it lol

I lived in China and traveled around Asia for 15 years or so and I have dated many Asian girls and married to a Chinese wife "her pic in our profile". What some guys here mentioned that most Asian women prefer white men, it's true. I'm talking about Asians living in Asia & i'm not sure about Asian women in the States for example. 1 of the reasons being, is that the more white u are, the more attractive. That's why, whitening cream is selling so well here lol. Another reason is, they want a white mixed baby, which in their culture will be smarter when the kid is mixed ******* lol. When they choose a white guy, it's usually because they see him as a future husband. They even prepare the wedding date without telling u :D But when it comes to only sex, it's a different story. They might seem very traditional and shy but once she's away from her family, relatives & co-workers and she's sure nobody is around then she'll become the biggest slut. I've dated several girls who would travel from another city in China and visit Shanghai for a week or so. They become sluts in clubs because nobody knows them in Shanghai. and after drinking a few bottles of beer, becomes ******* or pretend to be *******. Next morning after fucking her brains out, she'll tell u, i've never done this before, it's my first time to be a bad girl, i was like a bitch because I was ******* and i don't remember much lol. Most of them will say that, they are shy to admit wanting to be a slut & they hope to become ur gf.
As for dating black men, many maybe want to try but they are worried what other Chinese people will say when she says her bf is black. They think, she's only with him for his BBC lol & look down on her. Chinese families might accept a white man but not so much a black man. But they all know, black men have the biggest cocks & many of them want to try & if they try, it'll be a big secret. I know several chinese wives who cheat on their husbands but only with BBC. I had 2 ex gfs who slept with black men. they only admitted it when they knew i'm a cuck. 1 ex gf had a 3some with 2 blacks and even has pics of that night & showed me. So, there are many asian sluts who want BBC but won't admit it and might ignore a black guy in a bar/club, worried friends or someone might see them. my wife will be the 3rd Chinese slut that I turn into a bbc slut. i thought i can stop this obsession of turning chinese girls into sluts but i can't control it lol
Colorism in the finest.

right , well said . i hope my wife will be one of those bbc curious wifes as well .

i agree _ if you have a green hat obsession it will be in your mind , specially the bbc type .

i am optimistic since she will move to shanghai soon . no relatives and no friends over here _ she should become more relaxed . also the atmosphere is more open in SH , and she has finally realized that life is not only for working .

Back