Asian Woman looking for White Male cuckold

Hello there, I'm Asian fair skinned woman looking for a long term relationship with a white male cuck, not older than 40 years old but depends if you are a gentleman, loyal to me and of course, willing to be my ever devoted cuck.
Hey, hit me up. I will devote all time necessary and do as you say since I want to be your devoted cuck. Loyalty and trust are things you will see you dont have to worry about with me. Your my Queen and deserving of all my attention.

Hello there, I'm Asian fair skinned woman looking for a long term relationship with a white male cuck, not older than 40 years old but depends if you are a gentleman, loyal to me and of course, willing to be my ever devoted cuck.
Yes! I am looking to be cucked

Hello, I am living in the Philippines.

Would you be interested in feminizing and having a real love ?

Hello.
I'm nice, submissive, caring guy.
Looking to be locked in chastity cage by girl like you and to be perfect obedient husband for her.
Love to worship my hot wife let her to have sex with anybody and to be her oral servant.
Looking to make family when as husband I will work hard to pay all bills and give all money to my wife who just enjoy her life.
I'm good in all household duties so my future wife will not have to do anything.

I'm looking for nice, caring but very selfish girl to be good husband, best friend, obedient servant and oral bitch to her.

Love kissing, snuggling, fondling, cuddling and orally worshipping girls body being locked in chastity cage.

I do not have thing to guys but if you like your husband serving your lovers I'm alright with that and I have some experience:)

I'm Polish guy leaving in UK.
Happy to married you and to obey for rest of my life.

Back