Asian wife - Toronto area

Hi all,

I am making slow progress with convincing my wife. She never had a BBC, but is considering my fantasy. I think so far what I have come up with, is that I need to be-friend a black guy, and slowly introduce him to her, where she gets comfortable, and then let the natural attraction build. We aren't interested in one night stands, we are interested in a meaningful relationship with someone, to hang out, chill, and obviously play. I want someone we can trust as we have a family and *******. Someone that my wife feels comfortable being with, even alone. We are in the Toronto area. If there is any black guy that wants to chat and get to know me(us) please let me know.

Wife is 39, Asian, 4"11, and about 100 pounds.View attachment 5226291

Hi all,

I am making slow progress with convincing my wife. She never had a BBC, but is considering my fantasy. I think so far what I have come up with, is that I need to be-friend a black guy, and slowly introduce him to her, where she gets comfortable, and then let the natural attraction build. We aren't interested in one night stands, we are interested in a meaningful relationship with someone, to hang out, chill, and obviously play. I want someone we can trust as we have a family and *******. Someone that my wife feels comfortable being with, even alone. We are in the Toronto area. If there is any black guy that wants to chat and get to know me(us) please let me know.

Great ass

Hi all,

Hi im jay i am single 49yrs in the Toronto area im about 6 ft slim fit build clean shaven i live in downtown Toronto if you want message me back and we can talk

Hi all,

Toronto here

Back