Asian Wife Finalky Roleplays

JRisen65

Male
From
CA, US
Hi I’m new here. White American male married to Asian princess for 20 years. Last night after years of trying my wife finally let me roleplay that I was a big black guy Fucking her good and hard. I got her to say I love black cock and fuck me deep with your big black cock. Is this a sign she is becoming interested in bbc and might eventually try it?

Hi I’m new here. White American male married to Asian princess for 20 years. Last night after years of trying my wife finally let me roleplay that I was a big black guy Fucking her good and hard. I got her to say I love black cock and fuck me deep with your big black cock. Is this a sign she is becoming interested in bbc and might eventually try it?
Hi I ‘m married wt Japanese woman since 8 years we live in japan, she always look actract by black man, but she really don’t like to talk about sex. But last night we went to club full of black man they dance whit us, and we have even one black fiend witch my wife was really friendly whit him, we talk about interracial couple and then we had great sex, interesting thing is that she was all ready so wet before we start to talk...is not meaning she want became a bbc slut but, can be a start to work on.

Last edited:
Hi I ‘m married wt Japanese woman since 8 years we live in japan, she always look actract by black man, but she really don’t like to talk about sex. But last night we went to club full of black man they dance whit us, and we have even one black fiend witch my wife was really friendly whit him, we talk about interracial couple and then we had great sex, interesting thing is that she was all ready so wet before we start to talk...is not meaning she want became a bbc slut but, can be a start to work on.
Yes can definitely start with that

I have had sex with many Japanese women when stationed in Japan. They start off shy but open up quickly and are as sexual as western women. A black friend of mine and I had many threesomes with Japanese girls. They were more attractive to his black skin and thick cock then me. I want my Asian wife to experience same pleasure of bbc that the Japanese women we were with did. The screaming and moaning was hot as Hell! Not to mention the stretching of the pussy

I have had sex with many Japanese women when stationed in Japan. They start off shy but open up quickly and are as sexual as western women. A black friend of mine and I had many threesomes with Japanese girls. They were more attractive to his black skin and thick cock then me. I want my Asian wife to experience same pleasure of bbc that the Japanese women we were with did. The screaming and moaning was hot as Hell! Not to mention the stretching of the pussy
Where were you stationed you may have done my Japanese wife. As soon as I went TDY she was off to the clubs frequented by blacks.

Yes it is! (Gf of this acc owner is replying to this)

I’m asian too. Role play and toys are how I started to really get into bbc and voice that I really wanted to try it. I was really apprehensive at first, but it’s all about communication.

Yes, she could just be saying/going along with that to please you, but she obviously was enjoying herself. She might not have wanted to talk about it because maybe she felt confused, ashamed, or embarrassed. I kinda felt like it was “cheating” at first, but when I talked to my bf about my feelings it made me feel better. Most of all I was confused because my head said one thing and my wetness said another LOL.

It sounds like you’re doing all of the right things. Continue to be understanding and try to talk about it again and she might eventually turn.

(Maybe you could get her a black dildo and see if she enjoys it? I would recommend 6-8 in. because 10-13 is wayyy to big for the first time and can create a bad first experience. Then she can sort of experiment and see if she’d like to try it for real.)

I hope this helps! DM me with any thoughts or questions. Good luck.

I heard through the grapevine that my Japanese wife pulled quite a few trains while I was deployed. My landlord complained very time I returned about all the noise coming from the apartment. He said their were complaints almost every night.

My Japanese wife started fucking BBC while I was stationed in Japan also. It started off slow but she became a BBC slut in no time. She started dressing slutty to attract black men and I even got my black friend to pimp her out at the Yokosuka navy base.

It's role-playing unless she talks about wanting real BBC when the role play is not happening, like just having a conversation. Then she's just making you happy with her talk.

She probably already did try black cock but just afraid to tell you I don't know I might be wrong but let's hope she ready to convert over

It starts with word - it ends with an hotwife...

Back