Asian milf and her old hubby accepting my loads

So you all follow me and know I been hitting this older asian milf. take her all the way deep and owning it. she tells her hubby what to do, where to wait while i be fukin her and then calls him to tell her how i stretched her. this two people trippin on being controled and slaved.. I hit the hubby but the wife doesnt want to be around butt will listen and wait in another room while i go balls deep into his small asian ass. after im done and hes got tears of joy she will come in and inspect his ass and my bbc. some weird ******* but im into it, word

So you all follow me and know I been hitting this older asian milf. take her all the way deep and owning it. she tells her hubby what to do, where to wait while i be fukin her and then calls him to tell her how i stretched her. this two people trippin on being controled and slaved.. I hit the hubby but the wife doesnt want to be around butt will listen and wait in another room while i go balls deep into his small asian ass. after im done and hes got tears of joy she will come in and inspect his ass and my bbc. some weird ******* but im into it, word
Lucky couple

You aren't taking photos of the wife? We'd love to see.

How long did it take you to convert him

This is hot. We both would love to find a Bi Black guy to fuck us both. Or possibly a Bi Black couple

Back