Asian Hotwife in SF Bay Area Seeks High Quality Playmate(s)

If you are a handsome, athletic and well hung black gentleman in the SF Bay Area over the month of SEPTEMBER 2021. I'm here on a work assignment, but have permission to have some fun on the side. I'd love to get to know you and maybe have some discreet NSA fun. Please be DDF and know how to make a woman feel good not just inside the bedroom, but also outside of it too! Please contact me to see if there is mutual interest. NO FAKES! Please be REAL!

Also, if you are a couple or a single woman with the desire to team up and combine to have even more fun, also please feel free to reach out so we can meet some people together!

Looking forward to your replies!

Sincerely,

#Heidiao Queen
#黑屌女王

Attachments

• nips.jpg
    nips.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 274
  • bum.jpg
    bum.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 269
If you are a handsome, athletic and well hung black gentleman in the SF Bay Area over the month of SEPTEMBER 2021. I'm here on a work assignment, but have permission to have some fun on the side. I'd love to get to know you and maybe have some discreet NSA fun. Please be DDF and know how to make a woman feel good not just inside the bedroom, but also outside of it too! Please contact me to see if there is mutual interest. NO FAKES! Please be REAL!

Also, if you are a couple or a single woman with the desire to team up and combine to have even more fun, also please feel free to reach out so we can meet some people together!

Sincerely,

#Heidiao Queen
#黑屌女王
Nice, ever in So Cal?

Sincerely,

#Heidiao Queen
#黑屌女王
Hey 23 year old BBC here you still around ?

Back