As a couple how far are you willing to push your play with others?

A guy we have played with sent this to me to see if it is something I might like. Someone obviously put some time into it. I am dominant so I would view it more as roleplaying. What say you?

Dominate Him and Turn Her On

Women love strong men. This couple has already decided that they need more in their sex life and you are going to give it to them. You are there because he can’t please her and you need to help her find pleasure in everything. Talk to her about him wearing a chastity cage. Never let him cum during play. Once you have communicated with them on what they want and you know they have no rules or they are flexible it is time to take charge. She might be dominant but if she truly loves to humiliate and emasculate her cuck then she will be willing to become submissive to you because that will further emasculate the cuck and that will turn her on even more. Tell them that his small and pink and white dick are associated with femininity. Make fun of his physical stature, point out his hips and ass are feminine, as are his lips and his eyes and his narrow chin. His hands are tiny as are his feet. His nipples are very feminine, his voice is feminine, mock his weight, call him fat or bald or ugly or weak or old. Make him sexually subservient to you while taking the wife. If you need a d rink or she does then make the cuck get the drinks. Make him fluff pillows for you both and never allow him to sl eep in the same bed with your slut during play. You want to take it to another level, and push yourself up the dominance ladder while pushing him down a rung or two. One way to do that is to get him to take your cock into his mouth, even if it's just briefly. Don’t worry. It doesn’t make you gay. In fact it makes you more of a Bull, because dominance is the essence of being the Bull. You’re taking charge and asserting your dominance over them both, by demonstrating your dominance over him. Once she sees him lower himself to serving another man that is how she will see him. She cannot unsee him servicing you like a little bitch. They both need to understand that he is inferior. Make sure during play you call him things like cuck or cuckee, or bitch or faggot or slut or pussy, wimp, sissy, loser, coward, or anything you would say to his wife, if you say his name feminize it by adding an ie. Like Markie or Kennie or Timmie. Be sure she addresses the cuck in these ways too. Laugh with her about how small and pathetic he is. If she won’t get a tattoo for you have her wear temporary ones that tell what a black slut and cum dump she is. They are easy to find. Google is your friend. Make here wear Queen of spades jewelry and clothing. Make him wear a jack of spades tattoo. Writing degrading things on a body is also fun. “Insert cock here” with an arrow. Or “black cock slut”.

Remember: The more dominant you are over the husband, the more submissive the wife will be to you. This is one key to the relationship! Women naturally gravitate toward the dominant male even if she is dominant herself. It’s part of their intellect.
If you can persuade the husband to take your cock in his mouth (even momentarily) or more in front of his own wife then you’ll prove to her that you’re in charge. That’s worth gold in bedroom dollars!

The more you can emasculate and demean him in front of her the better. You don’t want her to see him as a man anymore. Make him suck your superior cock, make him submit and take your cock up his faggot ass. Breed his ass, once you cum inside him and make his body absorb your superior seed he will forever be emasculated. You will own him in his wife’s eyes. Make him lick your asshole. Make him dri nk your piss and her piss. Make him sit in a tub and both you and the wife piss on him, make sure you both piss on his useless caged dick, it send a strong message. Make him eat your cum from her pussy and ass. Have the wife push your cum out of her ass onto a plate and make the husband eat it. Make him kiss your feet, Make him massage your feet. Make him lick your armpits Make him serve you both. Make him take pics and video of your play. Make sure you take pics of you dominating him. Have the wife do things for you that she will not do for him. Most wife’s that cuck their hubby are dominant, Especially with their husbands. If he is not caged you should order him to lock away his tiny clit. If you can get her to submit to you and the husband sees it that will lower him in her eyes even more. I think spanking the cuck in front of the wife is a must to degrade him. If she is dominant I recommend only spanking her as you fuck her, don’t hurt her. Tell cuck that she is your dirty cocksleeve.

Make her willing to do anything for you to show how little having sex with her husband means to her and just how much she wants you and your amazing cock. She should be willing to fuck your friends for you. Whoring her out will further emasculate her cuck. She has to understand that she is your white slut to be used. Have her do these things we have talked about. Her husband will see himself as less of a man watching his dominant wife, lick your armpits, your feet, your balls, your ass. Giving up all of herself to you. Be cruel to the husband. It will make her respect you more and it will turn her on. Anything I say here and anything else you can think of should be done. Race play, pregnancy risk play. Do it all. It will even make you a better lover, getting turned on being so dominant and she will get wet submitting to you. You know that the pathetic and weak cuck faggot is going to leak the whole time and if they are in to chastity play even better. She will see him as a neutered and pathetic bitch. Seeing him leaking cum from his caged clitty is important for the wife to further knock him off the ladder. Even better if he is wearing panties over the cage and making a wet spot. Real men don’t leak and create wet spots. Remember I said never let him cum? His leaks are how he cums now and mock him for that. He leaks like a woman. He is cumming without being hard, this is called a sissygasm. Both should mock cuck for that. Make sure he sits down on the toilet if he has to tinkle. Only men piss standing up. He’s is weak and has a tiny clit so he has to sit and make sure he has to do it in front of you and his wife. Leave no doubt how low he is sinking. It is important to have him on his knees as he services you but any position is good to dominate him in. If you have the strength to pick him up while you fuck him he will look like a helpless female to his wife with his legs dangling helplessly in the air. Real men don’t get dominated like that. If he talks when you don’t want him to, tell him to close his cum catcher. If they have to be discreet at home try to arrange some travel dates so you can be with her in public. Maybe even make the husband dress as a woman and pick up a guy to fuck him. If you are with them long enough another step would be to convince them to get the cuck a vasectomy so he is further emasculated and can never get her pregnant again. In the end you are not trying to steal her. They are married and have a life. You are a tool but be the dominant tool. If you do these things, even when they are alone it will give them a lot to talk about and will enhance their sex life. They will never forget the path you took them down.

Make her admit that she thinks about you during the day.

Make her admit how much more handsome you are.

Make her admit that she has to lie to her cuck about cumming because he doesn’t make her climax.

Make her admit that you make her wet and cuck doesn’t.

Make her admit that his little dick is ugly.

Make her admit that she loves texting with you.

Make her admit that she masturbates while thinking about you.

Make her admit that she couldn't wait to see you.

Make her admit that she loves fucking you.

Make her admit that she loves your cock.

Make her admit she loves sucking your cock.

Make her admit that she loves it when you cum in her mouth.

Make her admit she can’t feel his tiny dick because it is so small.

Make her admit that she would rather fuck you than her own husband.

Make her admit that only real men that make her cum get to cum inside her.

Make her admit that she is now yours, your slut, your pussy, your mouth, your tits and your ass.

Make her admit that she hates his little dick, that it does nothing for her.

Make her admit that she doesn’t want him sexually anymore.

Make her admit that she has gone off the pill for you and wants you to get her pregnant, even if it is not true.

Make her admit that she wants you to cum inside her.

Make her admit that she will never let him fuck her again while you are making her cum.

Make her admit that she would rather have your cum than her husband's.

Make her admit that he is worthless at sex and can’t make her cum.

Make her admit that she told you he has never fucked her ass because he’s useless and that her hole belongs to you.

Make him thank you for fucking her like the whore she is. Your whore.

Make him admit that his tiny thing can’t satisfy her, that’s why she needs you.

Make her admit how pathetic her cuck looks on his knees sucking your superior cock.

Make her admit that he was never a man as you are fucking his ass in front of her.

Tell him he better not fall in love with your cock like his wife has, that he is just a useless faggot.

Make her admit that he is lucky that she hasn’t dumped him yet.

Make her admit that she would do anything for you, then make her prove it.

Last edited:
A guy we have played with sent this to me to see if it is something I might like. Someone obviously put some time into it. I am dominant so I would view it more as roleplaying. What say you?

Women love strong men. This couple has already decided that they need more in their sex life and you are going to give it to them. You are there because he can’t please her and you need to help her find pleasure in everything. Talk to her about him wearing a chastity cage. Never let him cum during play. Once you have communicated with them on what they want and you know they have no rules or they are flexible it is time to take charge. She might be dominant but if she truly loves to humiliate and emasculate her cuck then she will be willing to become submissive to you because that will further emasculate the cuck and that will turn her on even more. Tell them that his small and pink and white dick are associated with femininity. Make fun of his physical stature, point out his hips and ass are feminine, as are his lips and his eyes and his narrow chin. His hands are tiny as are his feet. His nipples are very feminine, his voice is feminine, mock his weight, call him fat or bald or ugly or weak or old. Make him sexually subservient to you while taking the wife. If you need a ******* or she does then make the cuck get the drinks. Make him fluff pillows for you both and never allow him to ******* in the same bed with your slut during play. You want to take it to another level, and push yourself up the dominance ladder while pushing him down a rung or two. One way to do that is to get him to take your cock into his mouth, even if it's just briefly. Don’t worry. It doesn’t make you gay. In fact it makes you more of a Bull, because dominance is the essence of being the Bull. You’re taking charge and asserting your dominance over them both, by demonstrating your dominance over him. Once she sees him lower himself to serving another man that is how she will see him. She cannot unsee him servicing you like a little bitch. They both need to understand that he is inferior. Make sure during play you call him things like cuck or cuckee, or bitch or faggot or slut or pussy, wimp, sissy, loser, coward, or anything you would say to his wife, if you say his name feminize it by adding an ie. Like Markie or Kennie or Timmie. Be sure she addresses the cuck in these ways too. Laugh with her about how small and pathetic he is. If she won’t get a tattoo for you have her wear temporary ones that tell what a black slut and cum dump she is. They are easy to find. Google is your friend. Make here wear Queen of spades jewelry and clothing. Make him wear a jack of spades tattoo. Writing degrading things on a body is also fun. “Insert cock here” with an arrow. Or “black cock slut”.

Remember: The more dominant you are over the husband, the more submissive the wife will be to you. This is one key to the relationship! Women naturally gravitate toward the dominant male even if she is dominant herself. It’s part of their intellect.
If you can persuade the husband to take your cock in his mouth (even momentarily) or more in front of his own wife then you’ll prove to her that you’re in charge. That’s worth gold in bedroom dollars!

The more you can emasculate and demean him in front of her the better. You don’t want her to see him as a man anymore. Make him suck your superior cock, make him submit and take your cock up his faggot ass. Breed his ass, once you cum inside him and make his body absorb your superior seed he will forever be emasculated. You will own him in his wife’s eyes. Make him lick your asshole. Make him ******* your piss and her piss. Make him sit in a tub and both you and the wife piss on him, make sure you both piss on his useless caged dick, it send a strong message. Make him eat your cum from her pussy and ass. Have the wife push your cum out of her ass onto a plate and make the husband eat it. Make him kiss your feet, Make him massage your feet. Make him lick your armpits Make him serve you both. Make him take pics and video of your play. Make sure you take pics of you dominating him. Have the wife do things for you that she will not do for him. Most wife’s that cuck their hubby are dominant, Especially with their husbands. If he is not caged you should order him to lock away his tiny clit. If you can get her to submit to you and the husband sees it that will lower him in her eyes even more. I think spanking the cuck in front of the wife is a must to degrade him. If she is dominant I recommend only spanking her as you fuck her, don’t hurt her. Tell cuck that she is your dirty cocksleeve.

Make her willing to do anything for you to show how little having sex with her husband means to her and just how much she wants you and your amazing cock. She should be willing to fuck your friends for you. Whoring her out will further emasculate her cuck. She has to understand that she is your white slut to be used. Have her do these things we have talked about. Her husband will see himself as less of a man watching his dominant wife, lick your armpits, your feet, your balls, your ass. Giving up all of herself to you. Be cruel to the husband. It will make her respect you more and it will turn her on. Anything I say here and anything else you can think of should be done. Race play, pregnancy risk play. Do it all. It will even make you a better lover, getting turned on being so dominant and she will get wet submitting to you. You know that the pathetic and weak cuck faggot is going to leak the whole time and if they are in to chastity play even better. She will see him as a neutered and pathetic bitch. Seeing him leaking cum from his caged clitty is important for the wife to further knock him off the ladder. Even better if he is wearing panties over the cage and making a wet spot. Real men don’t leak and create wet spots. Remember I said never let him cum? His leaks are how he cums now and mock him for that. He leaks like a woman. He is cumming without being hard, this is called a sissygasm. Both should mock cuck for that. Make sure he sits down on the toilet if he has to tinkle. Only men piss standing up. He’s is weak and has a tiny clit so he has to sit and make sure he has to do it in front of you and his wife. Leave no doubt how low he is sinking. It is important to have him on his knees as he services you but any position is good to dominate him in. If you have the strength to pick him up while you fuck him he will look like a helpless female to his wife with his legs dangling helplessly in the air. Real men don’t get dominated like that. If he talks when you don’t want him to, tell him to close his cum catcher. If they have to be discreet at home try to arrange some travel dates so you can be with her in public. Maybe even make the husband dress as a woman and pick up a guy to fuck him. If you are with them long enough another step would be to convince them to get the cuck a vasectomy so he is further emasculated and can never get her pregnant again. In the end you are not trying to steal her. They are married and have a life. You are a tool but be the dominant tool. If you do these things, even when they are alone it will give them a lot to talk about and will enhance their sex life. They will never forget the path you took them down.

Make her admit that she has to lie to her cuck about cumming because he doesn’t make her climax.

Make her admit that she is now yours, your slut, your pussy, your mouth, your tits and your ass.

Make her admit that she has gone off the pill for you and wants you to get her pregnant, even if it is not true.

Make her admit that she will never let him fuck her again while you are making her cum.

Make her admit that she told you he has never fucked her ass because he’s useless and that her hole belongs to you.

Make her admit how pathetic her cuck looks on his knees sucking your superior cock.

Make her admit that he was never a man as you are fucking his ass in front of her.

Tell him he better not fall in love with your cock like his wife has, that he is just a useless faggot.

I would love for 3 shemales to walk in on me and my wife and she will make me lick her stinky feet while they fuck my ass and cum on her feet and make me lick all the cum off her feet like a good little bitch

Holy ******* this is like crack to sissy bitch white bois!! Holy fuck nearly made me cum reading this! Clearly this is written by a cuck because nobody could actually know that this is the ultimate fantasy.. very cruel but we’re kinda sick minded
Could be right. I don’t know where he originally got it. He was definitely not a Cuck

Women love strong men. This couple has already decided that they need more in their sex life and you are going to give it to them. You are there because he can’t please her and you need to help her find pleasure in everything. Talk to her about him wearing a chastity cage. Never let him cum during play. Once you have communicated with them on what they want and you know they have no rules or they are flexible it is time to take charge. She might be dominant but if she truly loves to humiliate and emasculate her cuck then she will be willing to become submissive to you because that will further emasculate the cuck and that will turn her on even more. Tell them that his small and pink and white dick are associated with femininity. Make fun of his physical stature, point out his hips and ass are feminine, as are his lips and his eyes and his narrow chin. His hands are tiny as are his feet. His nipples are very feminine, his voice is feminine, mock his weight, call him fat or bald or ugly or weak or old. Make him sexually subservient to you while taking the wife. If you need a ******* or she does then make the cuck get the drinks. Make him fluff pillows for you both and never allow him to ******* in the same bed with your slut during play. You want to take it to another level, and push yourself up the dominance ladder while pushing him down a rung or two. One way to do that is to get him to take your cock into his mouth, even if it's just briefly. Don’t worry. It doesn’t make you gay. In fact it makes you more of a Bull, because dominance is the essence of being the Bull. You’re taking charge and asserting your dominance over them both, by demonstrating your dominance over him. Once she sees him lower himself to serving another man that is how she will see him. She cannot unsee him servicing you like a little bitch. They both need to understand that he is inferior. Make sure during play you call him things like cuck or cuckee, or bitch or faggot or slut or pussy, wimp, sissy, loser, coward, or anything you would say to his wife, if you say his name feminize it by adding an ie. Like Markie or Kennie or Timmie. Be sure she addresses the cuck in these ways too. Laugh with her about how small and pathetic he is. If she won’t get a tattoo for you have her wear temporary ones that tell what a black slut and cum dump she is. They are easy to find. Google is your friend. Make here wear Queen of spades jewelry and clothing. Make him wear a jack of spades tattoo. Writing degrading things on a body is also fun. “Insert cock here” with an arrow. Or “black cock slut”.

The more you can emasculate and demean him in front of her the better. You don’t want her to see him as a man anymore. Make him suck your superior cock, make him submit and take your cock up his faggot ass. Breed his ass, once you cum inside him and make his body absorb your superior seed he will forever be emasculated. You will own him in his wife’s eyes. Make him lick your asshole. Make him ******* your piss and her piss. Make him sit in a tub and both you and the wife piss on him, make sure you both piss on his useless caged dick, it send a strong message. Make him eat your cum from her pussy and ass. Have the wife push your cum out of her ass onto a plate and make the husband eat it. Make him kiss your feet, Make him massage your feet. Make him lick your armpits Make him serve you both. Make him take pics and video of your play. Make sure you take pics of you dominating him. Have the wife do things for you that she will not do for him. Most wife’s that cuck their hubby are dominant, Especially with their husbands. If he is not caged you should order him to lock away his tiny clit. If you can get her to submit to you and the husband sees it that will lower him in her eyes even more. I think spanking the cuck in front of the wife is a must to degrade him. If she is dominant I recommend only spanking her as you fuck her, don’t hurt her. Tell cuck that she is your dirty cocksleeve.

Written by a sissy who felt compelled to bring to life his deepest, kinkiest and wickedest sexual fantasies through the written word.

Women love strong men. This couple has already decided that they need more in their sex life and you are going to give it to them. You are there because he can’t please her and you need to help her find pleasure in everything. Talk to her about him wearing a chastity cage. Never let him cum during play. Once you have communicated with them on what they want and you know they have no rules or they are flexible it is time to take charge. She might be dominant but if she truly loves to humiliate and emasculate her cuck then she will be willing to become submissive to you because that will further emasculate the cuck and that will turn her on even more. Tell them that his small and pink and white dick are associated with femininity. Make fun of his physical stature, point out his hips and ass are feminine, as are his lips and his eyes and his narrow chin. His hands are tiny as are his feet. His nipples are very feminine, his voice is feminine, mock his weight, call him fat or bald or ugly or weak or old. Make him sexually subservient to you while taking the wife. If you need a d rink or she does then make the cuck get the drinks. Make him fluff pillows for you both and never allow him to sl eep in the same bed with your slut during play. You want to take it to another level, and push yourself up the dominance ladder while pushing him down a rung or two. One way to do that is to get him to take your cock into his mouth, even if it's just briefly. Don’t worry. It doesn’t make you gay. In fact it makes you more of a Bull, because dominance is the essence of being the Bull. You’re taking charge and asserting your dominance over them both, by demonstrating your dominance over him. Once she sees him lower himself to serving another man that is how she will see him. She cannot unsee him servicing you like a little bitch. They both need to understand that he is inferior. Make sure during play you call him things like cuck or cuckee, or bitch or faggot or slut or pussy, wimp, sissy, loser, coward, or anything you would say to his wife, if you say his name feminize it by adding an ie. Like Markie or Kennie or Timmie. Be sure she addresses the cuck in these ways too. Laugh with her about how small and pathetic he is. If she won’t get a tattoo for you have her wear temporary ones that tell what a black slut and cum dump she is. They are easy to find. Google is your friend. Make here wear Queen of spades jewelry and clothing. Make him wear a jack of spades tattoo. Writing degrading things on a body is also fun. “Insert cock here” with an arrow. Or “black cock slut”.

The more you can emasculate and demean him in front of her the better. You don’t want her to see him as a man anymore. Make him suck your superior cock, make him submit and take your cock up his faggot ass. Breed his ass, once you cum inside him and make his body absorb your superior seed he will forever be emasculated. You will own him in his wife’s eyes. Make him lick your asshole. Make him dri nk your piss and her piss. Make him sit in a tub and both you and the wife piss on him, make sure you both piss on his useless caged dick, it send a strong message. Make him eat your cum from her pussy and ass. Have the wife push your cum out of her ass onto a plate and make the husband eat it. Make him kiss your feet, Make him massage your feet. Make him lick your armpits Make him serve you both. Make him take pics and video of your play. Make sure you take pics of you dominating him. Have the wife do things for you that she will not do for him. Most wife’s that cuck their hubby are dominant, Especially with their husbands. If he is not caged you should order him to lock away his tiny clit. If you can get her to submit to you and the husband sees it that will lower him in her eyes even more. I think spanking the cuck in front of the wife is a must to degrade him. If she is dominant I recommend only spanking her as you fuck her, don’t hurt her. Tell cuck that she is your dirty cocksleeve.

Tell him he better not fNothing barred all in love with your cock like his wife has, that he is just a useless faggot.

THIS IS AMAZING! A fantasy and nightmare for us whitebois!

Back