Artistic/Erotic Pics

That's hot. I always had a feeling you liked the opera.
really? are you mesring with me? why would you think so? -- i am no student of opera or ballet, but i LOVE to be taken. and i thoroughly enjoy the performances. i actually cried a little at a symphony last year. Always get misty-eyed for Swan Lake and Magic Flute. and the aria o mio babbino caro, forget it h am a sniffling mess. . . . i am an expensive date, lol. toss in Dolly and hubby gets bankrupted :)

I like all these but this one with the snake comes close to a fantasy of being tied down & having a snake slither on my body as foreplay. Love the yellow on her skin! image.jpg

I decided to switch things up on this latest post, and add some erotic/artistic pictures of Black women.

View attachment 42671
all stunning. all fine photo art. but oooh, oh i would sell my soul for her inseam. her inseam is easily a 36. . . i want her on my volleyball team. my basketball team. and the All Lady Athlete Lesbian Dream Team. all neck, legs, limbs, athleticism and refined sleek beauty.

Last edited:
all stunning. all fine photo art. but oooh, oh i would sell my soul for her inseam. her inseam is easily a 36. . . i want her on my volleyball team. my basketball team. and the All Lady Athlete Lesbian Dream Team. all neck, legs, limbs, athleticism and refined sleek beauty.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/attachments/551495/ i guess this is what you do when you think of her after a hard day of training and a wharm shower ....

Back