Artistic/Erotic Pics

This picture reminds me so much of the night we were out of town and had been to a friend's wedding and stopped by the lounge for a few drinks and something to snack on before bedtime. Well, it had a live band and dancing and as I have said before the little blonde wife loves to dance and just so happened this black guy asked her to dance and she looked at me and it was a yes. So out to the dance floor, they went and she had been gone a while when she showed back up at the table she had this wild look in her eye. She said this guy either has the fattest black dick in the world are something in his pants. She said feel of me I am dripping wet having it rubbed on me and him talking about splitting me wide open with his cock feeling me up and kissing me. So I said maybe we should go back to the room for some wild sex. So she went to the restroom and I asked him if he would like to come to our room but to hide and make her think he had left. She was disappointed when she got back and we went to the room and all she could talk about was how big he was. She had taken her dress off walking around in her white garter panties and bra when there was a knock at the door. I answered in and in walked her black man Dan. I had never seen her smile so big. She sat down on the couch and he walked over she went straight for his zipper and she could not believe the huge black dick she pulled out of those pants. She started sucking are trying to suck it because of the girth then she dropped his pants never letting it come out of her mouth off came to his shirt and she pushed him back onto the couch getting on top of him and she was trying to make it fit but only could get him part of the way in until he cum in her and balls deep it went and she nearly *******. Before the night was over we got phone calls from the front desk about the noise and she has been fucking him ever since. They still have the wildest sex and sometimes it's him and John both.

Back