Artistic/Erotic Pics

Almost all of these are totally awesome, but please Gentle Posters, pace yourselves!

I'm afraid it really DOES detract from the eroticism when you dump so many great images all at once . . . there's just something so much better about getting to scroll through one or two or maybe four at most at a time, looking longingly at each one.

It's also nice to group them together, if you're going to do 2 or 3 or 4 at a time (please, no more than that!) by one actress or hair color or position, or maybe a kind of "before and after." Something that curates them with a little forethought around a certain theme or mood.

I'm not knocking anyone. But seriously, give this some thought. Great erotic pictures deserve to be SAVORED. Give each one some space to breathe, to let its particular appeal sink into the viewer. You don't have to dump every hot pic you've ever seen all at one time!

Almost all of these are totally awesome, but please Gentle Posters, pace yourselves!

I'm afraid it really DOES detract from the eroticism when you dump so many great images all at once . . . there's just something so much better about getting to scroll through one or two or maybe four at most at a time, looking longingly at each one.

It's also nice to group them together, if you're going to do 2 or 3 or 4 at a time (please, no more than that!) by one actress or hair color or position, or maybe a kind of "before and after." Something that curates them with a little forethought around a certain theme or mood.

I'm not knocking anyone. But seriously, give this some thought. Great erotic pictures deserve to be SAVORED. Give each one some space to breathe, to let its particular appeal sink into the viewer. You don't have to dump every hot pic you've ever seen all at one time!
I agree wholeheartedly. There’s more than one person that does this, they probably don’t realize that sometimes we just scroll through the entire post when it’s so large.
Thank you for so eloquently putting into words the same thing I’ve been thinking. :qos::lips::qos:

This thread dedicated to artistic/erotic pictures .

ATTENTION!

You can't post pictures which contain only white women without black man in one post!
This topic is not for photos of your wives, or your penis! Should have at least something similar to the artistic sense and processing!
Any violator will be prohibited from adding new pictures to this thread.

View attachment 32000View attachment 32003View attachment 32004View attachment 32005View attachment 32006View attachment 32009View attachment 32010View attachment 32012
Love all those pictures very sexy and exotic !!!!!!!

728_450.jpg

Back