Artistic/Erotic Pics

It is almost soothing to me since my black bf spent 2 hours inside me tonight as my husband watched!
My wife’s bf enjoys her at length tonight too! Would have loved to watch but they wanted our bedroom to themselves. Beautiful sounds from behind the cracked door tho omg. How long seeing your bf?

My wife’s bf enjoys her at length tonight too! Would have loved to watch but they wanted our bedroom to themselves. Beautiful sounds from behind the cracked door tho omg. How long seeing your bf?
He came over and my hubby was down the street at a bar, so we got about 45 minutes alone and by the time my hubby got home he was fucking me on our bed and he actually high fived my husband without missing a pump inside me! Classic

He came over and my hubby was down the street at a bar, so we got about 45 minutes alone and by the time my hubby got home he was fucking me on our bed and he actually high fived my husband without missing a pump inside me! Classic
Do you J/O while they are fucking? Do you get to enjoy her creamy mess when they are done?

Back