Artistic/Erotic Pics

Assurance of me not being too stoned on interracial couples, Lord knows how long I hate when people on Facebook make bullshit assumptions that I don't like classic black couples.
Assumptions be damned - ASSUME - Making an ASS out of U and Me!

Post what you want, when you want. If folks don't like it, they can stop following you, either in here, or on FACEBOOK. To be honest, you have posted stuff that isn't to my liking, but that's me; and it isn't my place to correct you for posting something I don't like. By and large, everything you have posted has been fantastic, so the great far outweighs the not so great.

Please, keep up the really great work and don't let the bastards get you down!

Smiles

Donna

Assumptions be damned - ASSUME - Making an ASS out of U and Me!

Post what you want, when you want. If folks don't like it, they can stop following you, either in here, or on FACEBOOK. To be honest, you have posted stuff that isn't to my liking, but that's me; and it isn't my place to correct you for posting something I don't like. By and large, everything you have posted has been fantastic, so the great far outweighs the not so great.

Please, keep up the really great work and don't let the bastards get you down!

Smiles

Donna
Thanks, on the bright side I'm not ignored for the positive images of black & interracial couples while on this site.

Back