Artistic/Erotic Pics

988903_905801599441399_584157520637487400_n.jpg

Much as I love both black women & brunette, redhead, ginger white women I never been on a date. 24 year old virgin waiting for future babe who's going loyal faithful to me, there was one romantic I had planned with a female co-worker of mines before the Juicy Crab in McDonough Georgia fired me because I wasn't feeling good & was trying to tell them my reason for my absence on the phone. Sadly that magical date never happened because of our horrible job & work hours, the rest of my female co-workers where upset with me being fired mainly because I treated them so good at work everyday. Needless to say one should expect some BS around the corner wherever you work for any company that treats employees like new pair of shoes they bought a month ago.
To be honest with you guys, I'd rather work for a kind-hearted cougar/sugar momma general manager than some old shady jerk manger who's mad at the world because no woman wants to be around a man full of negative energy.
I'm pretty you fine women are having a marvelous week so far, I mean your fabulous in your own unique way. :angel:

Last edited:
As a photographer for over 25 yrs I definitely appreciate seeing sexy and tasteful pictures like this !!!!!! Thank you to ALL the photographers who enjoy there job

Back